Reviews for Hollow
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 25 . 1/14
Awesome fic. Update pls
Bonitalapaz chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Is this story still on? Thanks
noxenrom chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Shitfic.
Phillies2 chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
I don't understand, you kill Sirius for Harry to get the Black books, but instead it mostly follows canon of 5th yr w/o Sirius and Harry has to clean? It is his house. Also you had Remus say Author and Molly, but you killed Mr. Weasley already. Why is he even listening to her?
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
What?! your reasoning for killing Sirius is terrible, it's not like he couldn't read the books with Sirius alive or passing the lordship to him for the cliche reason of him not being able to have kids. Also, Harry using bombarda at Bellatrix instead of Crucio takes away from it. I always thought that Crucio was really important scene.
Phillies2 chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
I don't think you over did it, if anything i was completely okay with what happened. Really the scenes in the Headmasters office bugged me more than the torture because I could never see that happening
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
c'est génial j'espère que tu vas reprendre cette histoire
DukeSomerset chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
please update this story!
antiginnyharry chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
I have been going through some older fanfics and ran across yours. I am hoping you have just taken a break and will be adding more chapters and eventually complete this. It is a good story.
Elisabeth-Christine of Nowhere chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
Oh do finish it!
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
corner him in potions
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
I don't normally do this as often as I am now but I'm really enjoying your story and want to help smooth it out. Since my earlier review ( like 20 mins ago or so) I've been waiting for you to bring up the necklace/bracelets from earlier being able to shield some magics and detect the bloomin dark mark. Sorry if it seems I'm ragging on you, I've read up to CH 21 in one sitting. I'm not going to point out any more things unless they're major, all I can suggest is when you have a spare couple of hrs, reread this story to realign some of the plot devices.
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
Um hi again. Just read CH 17 after my last review and wanted to point out that in this chapter you have dumbledore revealing a bunch of stuff he revealed ages ago, the CH after harry tortured Daphne. Reading back, I also think if you decide to keep it so harry learnt most of that in the earlier CH then you need to decide if you want to keep dumbedore telling him how to remove the horcrux, because if you keep it you might want to update the harry/voldy fight so at the end harry acknowledges that info as the ak heads for him in some fashion, like 'well shit looks like we're testing the shitty option after all'. Sorry, cheers.