Reviews for Hollow
mrneb chapter 8 . 5/22
Your use of present tense in the body of the story is annoying. It makes your story difficult to read.
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 19 . 4/19
How did Remus talked to Arthur if he died?
...why the fuck did I read 'Dementors' Dumbledore?
G-Unot chapter 1 . 3/31
So out of curiosity who is Pamde Patil? Lol.
nibashmangang chapter 25 . 3/26
Still waiting for the update !
Bosma17 chapter 25 . 3/12
Please update
It's a good story so far please update with rest of story. Thank you.
jessicariddle87 chapter 25 . 3/7
Keep up the great work!
NyxDarklore chapter 2 . 1/30
There are two things you need to work on during this story, as it is rather unreadable:

1. Pick a tense and stick to it. You switch between past and present and it's hard to follow.
2. Get a beta reader and have your spelling and grammar checked. In particular your use of their there and they're.
squidsk chapter 1 . 1/27
Nice story I hope you update soon
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 25 . 1/14
Awesome fic. Update pls
Bonitalapaz chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Is this story still on? Thanks
noxenrom chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Shitfic.
Phillies2 chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
I don't understand, you kill Sirius for Harry to get the Black books, but instead it mostly follows canon of 5th yr w/o Sirius and Harry has to clean? It is his house. Also you had Remus say Author and Molly, but you killed Mr. Weasley already. Why is he even listening to her?
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 11/7/2017
What?! your reasoning for killing Sirius is terrible, it's not like he couldn't read the books with Sirius alive or passing the lordship to him for the cliche reason of him not being able to have kids. Also, Harry using bombarda at Bellatrix instead of Crucio takes away from it. I always thought that Crucio was really important scene.