Reviews for Of Nutcrackers and Princes
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I kinda wished the story didn't end there but it's a very hopeful ending and I liked reading every part in it. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
dittoeevee8888 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
The only thing that really bothered me was the length of the chapters, even though that they are in the same act, I think it would have been nice to spread it out over more chapters :]

An epilogue would have been nice, but not absolutely needed; since it would help close the sort-of-hinting-at-something ending that is currently there.

Otherwise, great adaptation of the Nutcracker!
Hildebrant chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
you have no idea how happy I am that you finished this fanfic, it's a true work of art and beauty that didn't deserve to go unfinished. Thank you for staying true and loyal to this story, and may you write even more beautiful works in the future
Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
wow ive been waiting forever for this and it was worth it! i loved it!
Blueangel chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
please continue writing it! I want to know what happens between sakura and syaoran!
bellairestrella chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Am not sure whether you're still accepting reviews or not...but I would love it if you continued this. IMO, even though your writing is different than from what it was two years ago, it will make the fic even more enjoyable to read And you know if your writing changes throughout the years, it shines through in every story you write..and makes the story better than it already is.

Sorry, am rambling..but please continue? :)
Carolin Rocha chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I love Nutcracker Story. It was my very favorite holiday story. Put more chapters.
geez wHeEEE chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
heyhey! i think your story rocks! the other one i've read, "Tale as Old As Time" was terrific too! i would totally agree with the other reviewers that you should continue this! i mean, why not?

you have a great storyline there already, just continue writing for goodness' sake! and hehe... sorry i sound so overwhelming

i guess i'm kinda really late for reviewing this, but hey, its been almost half a year. you should really really really continue it. PLLEASE for all those eager readers out there?

puh-lesse! hehez

well, good luck! i love the story!
Sweet Madison chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! CONTINUE! And if you don't please e-mail me and say but...PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

Anyways keep on smiling

Sweet Madison _

p.s. PLEASE!
Laureka Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
that it?

Anyway, I REALLY love this fic! and just so you know, I like Harry Potter, too. . I'm fixin to start a CCS/HP crossover. scary...

continue soon! this is absolutely wodnerful!

laterz!

-luvz-

Oo~ChibiSakuraAvalon~oO
Angel-Hiragizawa32 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
!

Omg! That was soo good :)

I love it loads! CONTINUE!
Sweet Madison chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Hi! Please continue this fic! Coz i LOVE the Nutcracker and i desperatly want to see how this turns out! But if i'm the only one reviewing then you don't have to continue but you have to e-mail me and tell me! But please try to continue! And i hope you have a good year!

Anyways keep on smiling

Sweet Madison _
The Great Thing chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
all she saw was a swift, blinding flash

of blue light, and then Reed-san was showing the nutcracker to Li-kun, who handed it back to

her. It was good as new. Sakura looked at it carefully, eyes wide - the only mark that betrayed

what had happened to it was a tiny crack on the side of the neck.

The light sounded familier. Like the Avada Kedavra curse you know?

Oh gosh! This is really good! So this is what you were working along for so long? It's been such a while since you posted anything on .

Please hurry, and update!

Merry Christmas and Hoppy Holidays
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I LOVE IT! IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO GO ON!
elfmaiden chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
ooohhh...i luv this story so far! i've read all of your other fics and I loved those. Please continue soon oh and is there gonna be at least one scene w/ ET? I was just curious. Even if you did not it would still be a good story. I laughed hard when I imagined Clow Reed in a top hat and cape for some reason that is unknown to me, i find it funny to see him wearing that! Sakura would look nice w/ long curly hair. It's so cool how you are adding one of my favorite plays w/ one of my favorite anime and manga series(and w/ one good couple). Very creative. Well, I think this review is long enough so...au revoir!