Reviews for Little Bird
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2019
I really like how the stories going! Keeping my fingers crossed you’ll come back to it!
Laurafxox chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Just reread this story again and I forgot how good it was! I really wish you'd come back to it, but I understand if you've forgotten about it. Hope life is treating you well, thanks for writing this in the first place.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2018
Hey there, I realise this is an old fic but i just read it and I love it! I hope you didn’t just stop writing and you already have some chapters waiting to be published. Cheers!
Diyingheart55 chapter 11 . 4/20/2018
I really love this story and sad to see u haven't updated in so long. you did a really good job of keeping spike in character while slowly developing a soft spot for poor Marley. the build up is great and it felt like the story was just truly beginning. Even if you don't finish this story thanks for a lovely read
RubyGemGreen chapter 11 . 3/2/2018
This is so good, i hope you update really soon or is this abandon
RomanticBlondie chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
Yay! I wanted them to leave they need an adventure of their own
ScrewballBRaine chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
Oh yeah but Buffy's all placid when it's Marley the initiatives after. Oooh I'd be fuming! Im actually not pleased xD.
Good story though :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
Hi I absolutely love this story! The characters are well-developed and the OC isn't a Mary-sue. I hope you continue this story, although I see it's been awhile since you updated. Hope to read more! Great work!
subchan chapter 11 . 6/9/2017
gah! so unfair. lol. loved this chapter and i cant wait for more.
Inactive Account On AO3 chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
Please continue this. I'm really excited for the next chapter.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Loved it! OMG please more!
SatanAteMyBeans chapter 11 . 2/9/2017
GAHHHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS
nizem8 chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
god that was sooo close! i loved it, pleace tell us what marley is and please make Spike kiss her cause I can't wait any longerrrr
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2016