Reviews for Neville Longbottom and the Year That Was
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
This was soooo beautiful! I almost cried during half of it. So perfect!
Avenging Alexis chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I think this was a lovely tribute to Neville. I think that, in many ways, he is as central to the story as Harry. Yes, we know he was the boy who might have been, but he was also the boy who had to discover his own strengths in the face of adversity. He was not famous, but he certainly paralleled Harry in every other way. He stood up for what was right and protected the ones he cared about. He was reckless in the end too, just like Harry. But he was a Gryffindor thru and thru. He understood, perhaps better than anyone, that there were some things worth dying for. I loved this. It shows just how similar the two boys are- the guilt at others being harmed- despite that they are not the ACTUAL cause of the pain. The viewing of friends as family. I just... I have so many feelings about this.
Two Crossed Wands chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
These were absolutely precious.
Shalli chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Simple, yet powerful.
whiteandblack157 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Beautiful! I really love your stories!
Gambitized chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This made me happy
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This was a very nice set of little cameos. I feel that Remus Lupin was not the only person to inspire confidence in Neville. I don't think he would have summoned the courage to kill Nagini without Luna's sweet inspiration.
Our Love is God chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This was nice, concise and in character! I liked the moment with Lavender where they get the message from Luna. I think that it helped intermingle their experiences at Hogwarts with the Golden Trio's.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Excellent! Tears came close on several but gentle smiles and full-out grins, too! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I LOVE THIS !

The Crimson Mage.
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
great job
birdybird3000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Lovely. Made me cry. well done!