Reviews for A Stitch in Downton Time
likeafriend chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Very interesting and I hope you can update soon. Good job!
cc-weaver chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Ahhh the wait-and-see with these two! I love how you incorporated S1 dialogue into their modern day conversation. Perfect! I hope Matthew doesn't react too badly to the news about Mary. I have a feeling they will work through it all :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Awesome!
DAGuest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Loved this chapter! The details behind their past 6 months and adjusting to life in the 21st century was great. So happy to see them reunited the same day. So looking forward to the next chapter. I'm hoping being in the 21st century and their love for each other will help Matthew be more understanding of Mary's situation. Wonderful story! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Yes, super fun. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Still really enjoying the story. I really like how they're living by their wits!
Downton.fangirl chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Ahhhh how exciting! This chapter nearly broke my heart the way Mary was thinking about not letting Matthew back into her life! I'm excited to see what happens!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Wow! After reading this, it's evident that you can write anything. From canon, to modern day, to scifi, you manage them all beautifully. This new one is really fun and we'll all be panting to see where you take it. Thanks for sharing it.
luvgoround chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Absolutely love this chapter! All the S1 lines - gah! Love their flirty bantering and teasing and the tantalizing - wanting to kiss the tattoo. What a delight to read! Love! Love! Love it!
circa1910 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Oh, yes. This is so clever. I'm enjoying the mix of old and new dialogue.
Interesting.
Apollo888 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I was so dreading that you would have them in their own journeys in this chapter and when you had them meet up again I was so happy! They face so many challenges already that to stay apart would be just cruel. I really enjoyed the different POV's showing how they each adapted to survive in the present day and especially how adaptive Mary has been as I expect it would be a bigger shock for her than Matthew. Can't wait to see where this goes and given all that Matthew has experienced in the new world, I am looking forward to him surprising Mary with his reaction to her scandal.
Jenwren chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Loved this chapter, it was prefect, just prefect! More please soon!
lilyrowan1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Yes, this story is SO much fun! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was reading it! And Matthew at the Fedden's-brilliant! You have really been so clever in how you have worked out their ways of adapting to this new world. They have a lot to talk about, not just Mary's story, but what happened with the war, do they stay or try to return-can't wait to find out where you take this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I LOVE this story! It's so much fun. I can't wait to see what happens next for these two!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »