Reviews for A Stitch in Downton Time
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
oh i hope you'll right more for this amazing story, would love to see them actually get married and see their child and more like them far off in the future with their children! always love your MM stories x
lizzieemcullen chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
I would love more! This is a great fic and I'd love to see how their earlier marriage and time travel experience effects their future. Do they manage to save Sybil? Does Matthew die young like he did in the show? What will be their family's reaction to her pregnancy? Will they be able to hide that the baby is a bit early due to being conceived probably at least 2 months before the wedding that their family witnessed? How much are Mary and Matthew going to remember from their journey to the future? Are they going to write down what they do remember in case they forget? Will someone, like Anna perhaps, find these reminders of the future? Will certain people find out about the time travel experience? How many kids will Mary and Matthew have? Will Mary and Matthew be able to help Sybil get Robert to accept Tom sooner? (I always felt like Sybil went about announcing her engagement to Tom the wrong way after being convinced to not elope. Springing the announcement of her engagement on her whole family without talking to her parents first was a mistake in trying to get her father on her side. I think she should have either told her mother and gotten Cora to talk Robert into accepting Tom or tried to calmly talk to Robert about it alone.)

I just have so many questions. :) You have gotten me very interested and curious :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
Would love to read how you play it all out.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
I love this story so much! Please write more. This is another beginning for Mary and Matthew!
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
Could you do like one more chapter with their wedding with an epilogue? X
luvgoround chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Oh I love this chapter. One of my favourite songs, A Thousand Years... actually feeling mixed about them going back...but it will be interesting to see how they do back in proper society again. And their dance... oh my ... I wanted to see them dance like that in canon. Such good writing!
Downton.fangirl chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
YAYYYY! They're back! Oh what a relief! I think you should continue because I want to know if they save Sybil! Brilliant chapter, as always!
Palindrome310 chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Loved it! I wonder for a moment when Mary told him he didn't had to return,mbut then he asked her if he could come and everything was alright. I loved that he asked! "A life figuring you out", nice line.

It made me laugh that he needed him to explain the baby, lol. I wondered why they were so sure about her pregnancy because she had no symptons but a pregnancy test solves the question.

I liked that they returned to the same night. It was hilarious the explanation for the clothes and when Mary twisted the truth a bit about the reason to hurry the wedding.

I understand your dilemma. It feels like a perfect way to end the story, I absolutely adored when Matthew said that they can't be sure, that they have to live life as it comes. At the same time, I feel you could easily continue the story, it depends on the consequences of the time travel, what do they remember? what do they forget? is it possible to change the past? (in a greek tragedy kind of way), is their relationship changed? will the baby be OK or did they have to pay something in the end? the baby will be raised in his parent's era. The travel could convince Mary to reform Downton. It's your call in the end and your loyal readers will keep supporting you.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
I, too, feel like this is a natural end. I won't complain if you feel inspired for more, though! I like how they were starting to forget what happened because I wondered how they would deal with all the knowledge of the past. Thank you for this story. It has been one of my favorites!
downwivluv chapter 9 . 2/3/2016
I'd like to see another chapter, I'm interested in how they adjust back into their lives.
Kavan chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
I feel like this is a natural ending point for this universe. I just cannot see how having been through what they've been through anything else would quite compare. It feels like a closing part of the verse. But what an amazing trip!
MMshipper chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
I just want it to be continued! There's million things to tell us about them. The wedding, the baby, the war, Sybil, the family...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
I think for me the story came to the end. The only piece missing is a full circle of old mm meeting 21st century character as a Child
timeandpixiedust chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Yay! They're back! Their waltz was so beautiful, and I can't wait to see where you take them next! (Their wedding!)
mmlove chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
more please more more please more please more please! I love this universe and I'm feeling all sorts of emotional over this story
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »