Reviews for A Stitch in Downton Time
Apollo888 chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Aww...this seems like such a perfect time to end, actually, just because they are united and together and the War hasn't officially started yet and all the rest of it. After seeing all they went through, I don't know if I can take the separation and danger and risk and angst of the next chapter. So well done no matter how you choose to proceed.
theMatthewReview chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Thank you so much for this chapter, for faithful Matthew and his Mary, and a family saved.
lilyrowan1 chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
.perfect. Their conversation and thoughts as they danced was so beautifully crafted, the words to the song a perfect accompaniment-I could see them spinning around the room. Loved their return. You are right-the story could end here, and it would be perfect. But, of course, I want more! How do they adjust and face what they know about the future? The wedding, the war, Sybil, the baby! I would love for you to continue this wonderful story!
DAGuest chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Terrific chapter! Oh please continue this original story! So happy they made it back together. Would like to see how they adjust back to their present with getting married and Mary's pregnancy. Also, do they change the future for themselves and the family (i.e. Edith, Sybil) with what they know from the future. Loved the song!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Very interesting indeed! And very funny. I think they forget the future, but first wedding must to be! Baby on the way is wonderful news. I believe that one can forget many things except love. It is impossible to forget love.
PS: When will we have the pleasure to read another chapter of "Three Strikes"? I miss it.
circa1910 chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
More, please. This was such a wonderful time travel story. I want to see how they incorporate what they have learned to make their lives and the lives of those they love better.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
More!
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Beh, I hope for much more ...
Jenwren chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Well that was just a delight, and can't wait for more. Perhaps memories fade, but never totally disappear. Definitely want more.
eyeon chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Oh I totally want to see how they adapt and fix time and pass of a very early baby. Of course Matthew had to live! Great story but I hope this is not the end!
Camilla10 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
NOOOO
(also because in thieir original time women didn't have enough power to determine change)
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Now, if they go back, the future will change. No plaque aboyt the Heir disappearing then ...
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Of course I'd like to see them go back and change the future for the better. Otherwise it is just a modern AU, not my favorirte
Alexa chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
I hope Mary will return back home with Matthew and (maybe) with little one. Update soon , thank you.
Downton.fangirl chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
I can't remember if I reviews of not so super sorry if I haven't! Know that I love the story though! I worry that they won't make it back together on time if and when they do try! Matthew would never stay without Mary... would he? No doubt he loves this place more than her but... ah! I love the way you wrote them, so open with each other, so devoted. Makes my heart hurt! Can't wait for more!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »