Reviews for A Stitch in Downton Time
luvgoround chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
oh my goodness... getting worried they might not get back to Downton. Such a good chapter... can't blame Matthew ... or Mary.
Palindrome310 chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Big decisions ahead! I like how the time travel plays with their canon differences and attitudes to change and the future. The conversation at the beginning was excellent. The contrast in clothes was fun!
downwivluv chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thankyou! *rolls away into infinity*
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Did I miss something? Is Mary pregnant?
Rap541 chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Sorry I am late reviewing this, I've been a bit bogged down.

I think this is a cute interlude and I like that Mary is growing a bit and realizing other people can have different ways, and also that when push comes to shove, the old aristocracy is essentially doomed. Matthew getting a job offer is intriguing. Lets see some more.
eyeon chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Wait! Did we know May was pregnant? Or am I jumping to conclusions? I think it would be really difficult to go back to the past after seeing the future but the DO have their family to save! Great to see this update!
Apollo888 chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Of course you pull that when everything seems to be so happy. If Matthew wants a challenge, going back to Downton is obviously the only choice. Besides, he didn't go all the way to the future to find Mary just to literally leave her behind. I'm looking forward to Matthew putting her fears to rest, because he owes her that much! Really enjoyed how comfortable they are in their marriage now.
Ssnqrq chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
I know Matthew never leaves Mary alone. Of course they will be back together to save Downton. And now I imagine Mary in green dress, just like in ss6 standing next to, of course her Matthew!
timeandpixiedust chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
The ball and the gowns sound so lovely (and Matthew's tux as well). So glad that Susana and Mary got along!
And then Matthew and his "bright future ahead of him"...Oh dear, we're in for some drama, then! I can't wait for the next chapter!
lilyrowan1 chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Arrgh-what a cliffhanger! This was such a great chapter-fun, funny, romantic, and a bit angsty. Because, although Matthew would never let Mary go back alone, how will they work this out with Roger's offer? And then, as you said, who knows what going back means-what point in time, what will they remember? Time travel is so complicated! Their conversation about the aristocracy and how they'll be changed when they go back was wonderful. Loved the scenes with Susanna and how Mary managed to win her over. And sigh: " 'You've never lost me. You've always been right here.' And he put her hand to his chest. He felt her heart beat." I really cannot wait to read how you resolve this and get them back to 1914!
downwivluv chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
I stumbled upon this story and I have to say it currently one of my very favourites
agatefleur chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
I think both Mary's and Matthew's inherent natures would not allow them to be tempted by the ease of living in the 21st century to prevent them returning to their "past." They are both so family oriented. I look forward to the future chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
It's so fun that they're in Downton! Poor Sybil :( I'm wondering if they'll be able to get back at the same time? Will they go together or have to wait a few months like when it first happened with Mary going through first? Ahh! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Hooray! I've missed this fic! *opens arms, hugs it* Matthew's room fantasy and the Bates so much fun. And hells yes to Mary going back to save her sisters.
luvgoround chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Just lapped this chapter up like a thirsty dog! Love their reminiscing about when they first fell in love with each other. And Crawley House! Just love it! hmmm having to change things... sounds very intriguing! Great chapter! Love this fic!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »