Reviews for The Magnificent
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
This was a great story and I am glad I took the time to read it. The way you write both Peter and Edmund is wonderful! I especially like that Peter recognises the giants as Aslan's creatures just much as the rest of the creatures in Narnia. It is refreshing to see him feeling remorse over the lives he must take to protect his country. Wonderful story!
Frodo's sister chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
That was a great story. I like how you have Peter recognize the giants as Aslan's creatures, and that he did not like killing them. I also liked it when Edmund reminded him that he had to kill them to protect the narnians. I'm glad that Riverash survived. I'm for justice (with mercy) and self defense and defense of others, but I am against hate and revenge.
Frodo's sister chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
The giants are so vicious that they even fight each other. Peter and Riverash are very brave. I like how you have her be brave enough to climb their legs to stab them. I also liked the scenes where the narnians had to continuously dodge large bolders and giant stamping feet. Must be very scary.
legiblepetals chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Wonderful story and wonderful ending! Can't wait to read Su and Lu! :)
Eosarien chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Oh, great epilogue! Nice dialogue between Edmund and Peter; it really felt realistic!
Eosarien chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Great chapter! I love how you understand and convey Peter's feelings!
Bookworms will rule the world chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING!

I'm sad to hear that this is the last chapter though…

Still your writing is amazing. Are you going to write one of these for all 4 Pevensies?

Can't wait for the epilogue!
Eosarien chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
I really enjoyed the reminiscences of Peter's first battle!
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
This is a good story so far. It will be interesting to see them fight those giants and drive them back north.