Reviews for Fast Friends
mansts chapter 8 . 3/16
Loved this story!
mela16 chapter 8 . 9/1/2018
Super cute story! Can't believe I never read it before.
effulgentcolors chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
This was great! I soooo love post 3A fics that have Emma and Henry stay in Storybrooke and work things out. And those last two chapters were amazing - I love the adrenaline and Emma's concern for Killian was everything! 3
effulgentcolors chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Hhahaah, oh, David, how I love you! This is such an amazing start - I looove their kindred spiritness and how well you captured it and I love the light tone, underlines with heavy feelings!
C chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Great. You are such a wonderful writer.
HisGirlFriday4 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Ugh, I love Emma talking about MM so much. She was her best friend when she first got to Storybrooke and everything changed so fast and the show is really bad at acknowledging stuff like that. I'm so glad you had her verbalize it. I loved them as best friends, and I think it's one of my biggest peeves with the show that they never had their relationship find a balance. After the curse broke MM and David went full on parental and the writers never really took into account that balance that was needed.
MryddinWilt chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Perfect ending. Really wish this one could have gone on and on! Loved the burning ceiling and the bit with Tinkerbell was very sweet. Fantastic all around.
MryddinWilt chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Oh I love it when Henry is perceptive and not a overwrought teenager. I am hoping to still get that ball though!
MryddinWilt chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
I was excited for the ball and then you threw some adventure in. I love you.
MryddinWilt chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
How was this better the second time around? How? I just got chills at the end SO GOOD. I really enjoyed the way you handled Neal. I am not one to full on hate his character so much as bemoan the complete lack of character the show gave him. I would have been much happier if he had lived and we had gotten something like this where Emma got to actually articulate why they just wouldn't work in the end. I think that's why a lot of people hang onto their Neal hate because the show never really addressed it and there was no closure so to speak (fyi I have a account I am just to lazy/into this story to go log back in)
MryddinWilt chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Better and better. I agree with Tink that Hook should be helping the heroes but I like that he is letting Neal be the star as it were. This ending hurt though. Both the jealousy and despair he felt and the way he let them assume about him and Tink. I have always felt that in the show that was Hook's passive aggressive way of trying to get Emma to realize her feelings! Here is hoping it worked!
MryddinWilt chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
You capture Emma's issues so well in this. If the show would ever slow down for five minutes I think your scenes would fit perfectly! Hook as harbormaster is great and I loved the moment Emma realized he was staying.
Mryddinwilt chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Ha! He broke into the station. I love the things you say without saying them. I also adored Tinkerbell being a matchmaker and Hook's run in with Archie. This was too fun!
Mryddinwilt chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Oh my goodness! I love this so much! I mean I love the placement of the divergence and the way you capture their characters. I love the dwarf antics. And the image of Hook sprawled out on Emma's bedspread and of the two of them watching the party together. It's all so perfect and you got their banter down so good and seriously I am so excited to read this!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
This was really great! Just discovered it and read the whole story in one sitting. You really captured the characters voices and I enjoyed the story from start to finish! Thanks for sharing!