Reviews for Night of the Awalim
Best of your humerous stories yet! Loved it! Very funny and I liked how you wrote their relationship. Thank you for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Hahahahahahahaha
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Severus you Sneaky Smexy Bunny.
winterqween chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Thank you for work of amazingness.
ArabellaFaith chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Lost track of the times I laughed out loud reading this. Very funny story!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Lol oh I love that! Poor Draco dosent know his favorite ex professor us with his nemesis best female friend.
furface294 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
apart from the concept of Trelawney doing "it" with anyone let alone Snape, I have to say this chapter made me almost wet myself laughing
furface294 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
is it just me or is this damm funny lol
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
The part where Snape cleans up her flat nearly made me piss myself, I laughed so hard. :-D
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I love it, and I'd love to see Severus belly dance. :)
Pen Against Sword chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
My teacher always told me that belly dance is "sensual," not "sexual."

Wow - Just by reading your fic, I've realized how much I actually know of belly dancing from the years I took my class. What a well-integrated profession you've given Hermione. You blended the details seamlessly, and I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw where exactly you were leading the story. As a dancer, you reinforced all the ideas my teacher taught me from age 11 to age 16.

Love this fic. Love your Snape. Love your Hermione - strong and studious and sensual. Wonderful. And your writing style is superb - the running jokes about the wizarding olympics had me cackling. Little bits and pieces throughout caught my attention, like Snaps' wooden wand that does spells and his flesh one that works magic. The dialogue is sharp, the prose is sparky, and I thoroughly enjoyed procrastinating on my exams to read your fic.

Thanks for writing, and good luck in future endeavors.
hgelman chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
I know it been awhile since you wrote this but I just found it. What a fun story! I enjoyed it!
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hehehehe.. This line cracked me up.

" Hermione's wardrobe had bi-polar disorder. "
anettemargarete chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
thank you, such a great story hidden in all the usual ffnet drivel.

thanks

anette (just your normal bellydancer)
leigh brown chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
that story was brilliant , you certainly inspired me to take up belly dancing! it was such a good storyline , i thoroughly enjoyed reading it , any chance of a sequel? , i would like to give you some constructive critisism but i cant really think of any it was such a great story although perhaps , you could have made snape a little more of his nasty sarcastic self , it sort of builds up tension and makes him more sexy , hope this helps x