Reviews for The Silver Mage's Captive
Fuck was that a nail-bite inducer of a chapter! Holy shit. You wrote the raid scene SO well, damn
ZoeyOlivia chapter 36 . 6/12
I know you said you stopped reading them, but I wanted to leave a comment anyway. It was an amazing story and holy bananas I was hoping at times Lucius would die so that Antonio would get his hearts desire. But then I remembered he gets his own version of this story soooooo... anyways well done. People are assholes.
Sinoritta chapter 10 . 5/23
Ha? Oh my. That was brutal. I guess the story is good without love scenes.
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 36 . 5/4
Great great fic! It was sooo well written, I honestly LOVED it. And OMG I can't believe there is another one with Ant capturing her! I am SOOO Excited! Going to read that right now! YAY
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 32 . 5/3
Love your work!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 26 . 5/3
So good! I love how enamoured he is by her.
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 18 . 5/3
This is SO good! I actually really like Antonin, is that bad? lol
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 15 . 5/3
Still absolutely loving this fic so much! Although it was on my 'to read' list I kept putting it off because of the comment you made about people reviewing and not enjoying this fic. I have no idea why you were getting so many of those reviews. This has been really really enjoyable. I quit most fics well before finishing them, but there is no way I'm putting this one down, its awesome! Off to read more! Great work!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 3 . 5/2
Honestly loving this so far! Its been written and thought out really well so far! Excited to read more :)
mh21 chapter 36 . 4/8
This was great, I really enjoyed it. My only compaint is that it felt like a lot more time was spent on the romantic encounters and conversations between Antonin and Hermione than Hermione and Lucius. I love your writing. I'm enjoying all of your novels, can't wait for the next one! Adding this to my favorites.
ElizabethDianaFrances chapter 5 . 4/6
star wars reference hahaha! "helping the resistance"
awesome!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 36 . 3/24
Love this fic!
Lionhearted21 chapter 36 . 1/31
I hadn't read a Lucius/Hermione Vic before, but I was curious and had seen this tech's a few times so I decided to check it out. I'm so glad that I did! This is a great story and now I know another ship I can read about!
VoiceofDionysus chapter 36 . 1/29
I reread and reread this story a couple times a year just to let it inspire or otherwise entertain me. Don't let some nay sayersvery polite version of the phrase I'm thinking right now) bring you down, your writing is lovely and enthralling.
Alexandria Lilith chapter 1 . 1/23
I keep coming back to read this time and time again. Beautifully written and very imaginative. Please never stop writing!