Reviews for Life of Severus
Love This
Love You For Sharing This
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
maggy black chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
that was the most ridicululous story ever! lmao awesome job :)
Baka-Pyros chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Funniest story I've EVER read! Pythons for the win!

I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning. "Big nose".

Jeez, what on Earth gave you the idea to mix these two? I mean, not that I'm complaining, but RANDOM much? xD

Wonderful. Thanks for posting a mash-up of my two favorite things in the world! :D

kathy chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i know that you haven't written anything in years and maybe don't read the reviews to your stories, i just wanted to say that i love your stories!all of them!i've read this story for i don't know the how-maniest time and it still cracks me up!you're a genius!
kopljar chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST SHIT EVER!:O Now, I don't usually get all excited and capsy, but this was just... Oh my. You did a great job of combining these two stories! You kind of lost the Life of Brian thing in the beginning of the second half, but it didn't bother me much (and perhaps it's just me not being smart enough to get it
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Des Felidra chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
great, now im gonna be thinking about naked Snape...better than Brian anyway! loved the movie, loved your story, even tho i dont remember all of it, it was still hilarious!
Anieline chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is fabulous! Life of Brian is my favorite movie, and you've done a great job adapting it! I laughed out loud many times while reading it. :D

*skips off to watch movie again*
Hellion The Aesthetic chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
WONDERFUL! there should be more potter-python parodies. Ps! always look on the bright side of life...
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Deeply warped. Congratulations.
buffylives chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Just saw Life of Brian day before yesterday for the first time. This was hilarious!
Gryffindor-Gal79 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
i own monty python's life of brian on video, and it's the funniest! quite good your story, you should have added some shrubbery's though ;). and u should have put in the part about the naked dude who hasn't said a word for 13 years! gotta luv that part!
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*rolls on the floor laughing*

that was so funny :D harry potter and monty python in one - it couldn't get any better lol
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Very cute, but I have a question. Just exactly what was the pants incident? All that alluding to it peaked my curiosity. Perhaps you could write a story explaining it? op Who knows, it could be fun!