Reviews for House Arrest
JesusWon2017 chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
I LOVE Morgan and Garcia's banter. I'd also love for Garcia to do MY hair, but that'll have to wait for another day. I love the humor in this. It's nice to see Emily smiling and laughing, even if only a little bit.
twin268 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
i tried earlier to review and it said it wouldnt go through so im doing it again so i hope this doesnt double up and make me look stupid for telling you twice the same thing which is i truely love this story and i couldnt believe you updated so quickly, thank you so much . i thought this chapter was sweet . i love how derek is so careing and understanding and alway thinking and looking out for emily. they are so precious together. i hope she contiues to get better and they continue to grow in there relationship.
twin268 chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
i just love your story and i will be patiently waiting the next update. thanks again
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
Outstanding

JesusWon2017 chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Wow. Is it just me, or is anyone else ready to take a shotgun to Emily's dad? I want to torture him until he dies. The more I read, the madder I get! I'm glad Derek's there for her. He's amazing beyond words.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
I'm glad you decided to continue this story. I'm invested and selfish and want to know how it turns out, so thank you for continuing this amazing fic.

I want to see Emily journey from her dark past to a future full of love and light.
Everafter101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
This was a good chapter! So happy you updated! Derek always so sweet to Emily just wanting to keep her safe
jaydetapscott chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Loved it right from the beginning, can't wait to see where you take this story! :-)
JesusWon2017 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Wow. What she went through would make anyone want to kill whoever put her through it. She has AMAZING resilience. That just...wow. I really sympathize with her, and kind of empathize. This story is really helping me.
Lexie4MP chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Gooood story
cannot wait for more and Awwww Demily moments are getting better and better with every chapter.
Please update soon
Ty chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
omg omg gooood chapter
cannnot wait for more
keep going
Everafter101 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
YAY Your Back! I really am interested to see what's next for Emily and Derek, he's always so sweet trying to do the right thing for Emily.
And seeing what happens with JJ will be interesting as well.
This is such a brilliant story!
Please update sooner! Cause I honestly get so excited when I see this story has been updated!
JWolf28 chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Yay, you're back! I've missed this story! I can't wait to see how things are going to go with JJ and how everything will progress with Derek and Emily. Amazing chapter as always. Can't wait for the next!
Demilyness chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
This is such a creative story! I love how you have weaved all the characters into the story and how all their personalities are so on point for their situation! This is honestly on of my favourite AU's! Your criminal minds fics are so good!
I really hope you are planning on updating this story soon! Cause it's amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
I just found this and this is AMAZING! I really hope you update this!