Reviews for Those Condemned
thaqiftalip chapter 7 . 4/29
Who would want to see Alex Mercer as a Servant? Give me more of Alex being a powerhouse wildcard.
Interestingknight chapter 7 . 4/28
No, you can't do this to me
Lud117 chapter 7 . 1/3
Cooome baaack
ML Siegfried Neri chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
me dejaste con las ganas
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2021
Great Fic. Gracias
Please Update.
Seraphy64 chapter 4 . 12/15/2020
Yeah no, both Run and Shirou shoulda been down and out there.
Modern Dreamer chapter 7 . 6/28/2020
Tis a shame really you abandoned such a wonderful story with huge scope. Cause Alex mercer fanfics are quite low in quantity. I hope you will continue writing! *_*
HyperExia chapter 7 . 5/16/2019
Please continue! I've read Liquid Sample, and I really think this should be a priority fiction! I love to see how this would develop with your skill in writing as demonstrated by the aforementioned fanfic, please continue this!
MediocrePocketRat chapter 7 . 4/29/2019
Interesting how with everyone he has eaten nobody was a magus or somebody that had information about them
wasawa chapter 6 . 4/20/2019
wtf is going on
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 3 . 3/25/2019
The funny part is all Alex would have to do is eat another master and boom, instant magus. Heck, what happens if he ate a servant, during the Fifth war, almost all the servants were superhuman in someway (I mean in life they had genetic traits that made them more than human, Berserker, Rider, Archer, and I think Lancer were all demigods, and Saber not only had dragon blood, but people from her time period were generally more powerful than modern day humans, I can’t remeber where I heard this or if it was canon, but I remeber reading somewhere it wasn’t uncommon to find people who would be considered Olympic level Athletes in modern times, in Camalot, and they the average), if he could get even a sliver of that DNA, he should theoretically be able to get some of their powers.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 7 . 2/22/2019
It's Alex's consumption ability that's the most terrifying. Sure he's physically mighty, but that on it's own can still be trumped. But if he can find someone with mystical knowledge and eat them? He could take all their skills and combine them with the countless more mundane ones he already possesses, and then be able to apply that on top his superhuman body!
Boblets chapter 7 . 11/27/2018
Started off interesting but the nerfing of alex's instant regeneration is really annoying.
Pallan Minerva chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
This is nice and comfy. Good story.
Arcivus chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
NOOOOO! WHAT! WHY! NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! ITS SOOOO GOOOOOD! YOU CAN RARELY FIND A GOOD PROTOTYPE FIC THAT MAKES SENSE!