Reviews for Madness Effect
alanrife01 chapter 1 . 4/27
dude what is the first story in the madness trilogy
Spacman chapter 11 . 4/15
I really enjoy this series and hope you finish this story, and I can't help but imagine what it would be like if HK-47 from Star Wars met Frank. Would HK taunt him? Would they have a friendly rivalry like Frank and Jack? How would Harry respond to Revan?
Robert chapter 11 . 3/17
this chapter was good so please finish this story soon.
NathanTankersley chapter 11 . 3/16
update the damn thing ya dirty ape
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 6 . 2/22
I'm starting believe you might possibly enjoy writing headbutting scenarios...
oneoddtodd chapter 11 . 2/14
just read the trilogy from beginning to end or at least where you left off it was an engaging great story I am hoping to be able to read some more of it but if life has you down I understand if you need longer take care of yourself
NulledVoid chapter 11 . 1/22
good, too bad it ended
bombbastik chapter 11 . 1/15
New chapter soon... #2021Gang
Smokinbarrrel chapter 11 . 1/8
No chance of seeing more of this is there?
Kitari Isengar chapter 11 . 1/7
It really is too bad that this story seems abandoned. In order to appreciate this story, I had to go back and read the others in the series. Still, it was quite a bit of fun to read. I just wish this one was finished.
Edward.stewart87 chapter 11 . 12/21/2020
Want to read more interesting story. How they win. How they prepare ships or upgrades before Repears invasion all galaxy. What become them.
omh666 chapter 11 . 12/5/2020
Unfortunate to see how long it's been since this was updated, but... here's hoping it isn't as abandoned as it seems. As strange as this part of the cross over series has been, it has still been interesting. Thanks for the good read.
Macilnar chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
I hope you will be able to finish your stories here someday. Maybe the remaster of the Mass Effect trilogy will help with inspiration.
BrightSkywalker chapter 11 . 11/19/2020
What a fascinating read... I just might have to go back and read the previous two stories. :)

Hope you get a chance to come back to this story.
DOS73 chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
I know it’s been quite some time for you to update this story but if you do continue this I look forward to reading more. Because this story and the previous ones that link to this one are great.
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »