Reviews for Madness Effect
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/12
I like the other two where he don't take shit for anyone but this one he kinda sounds like a bitch
dragonman11 chapter 11 . 8/3
Cool chapter when's the next time u update
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 11 . 7/20
Been alittle over a year since the last update. I really enjoy re-reading this series but I would hope that we will see an update again soon. I want to see where this goes.
sgt.strickland chapter 11 . 6/26
I hope you do Andromeda Act
Hmason chapter 11 . 6/24
fuck i am loving this story , UPDATE!
Tagrin chapter 11 . 6/13
I read all 3 lots in one sitting, great writing and storyline. Hope to c more from it soon
Wassa110 chapter 11 . 5/17
Are you ever going to continue this. I remember reading your first in this trilogy's chapter, and it's only gotten better, so please tell me what I can do to help you bring out more of this wonderful, unique story.

Thanks,
Warryn.
Giggle123 chapter 1 . 5/10
Did you get inspiration for Harry from Stein? Anyway love this idea and hope you keep up the good work bye!
Custos Lupus chapter 11 . 5/6
I've really been liking the culmination of this trilogy so far. Hopefully you'll have a new chapter it soon. I'd love to see where you go from here.
just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this. Hope you consider continuing it at some point!
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 11 . 5/1
Reading this fic is like free falling without parachute. increasingly thrilling, but you know it's going to end at the best moment. I hope you find the inspiration to finish this one!
major wallace chapter 11 . 4/29
Awesome work
Terra-Fair chapter 11 . 4/29
I hope you do a sequel that involves Andromeda with Harry, Shepherd and maybe the Normandy crew going with Alec Ryder to the new Galaxy after the reaper War.
Hope you update sometime soon, enjoyed the story a lot so far.
asdfgbvcxz3355 chapter 1 . 4/21
this guy has nothing in common with harry potter other than the name
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »