Reviews for Madness Effect
MOARR
SoullessDCLXVI chapter 11 . 12/1
Loving this series. Just binged it all in two days. The only thing that's been buggin' me is I think Harry should be using a bit more active magic. Like, spells and shit. Not a lot more, just more.
Chaosredshift chapter 11 . 11/13
Very nice, can't wait til next chapters. Honestly enjoying Samara getting under the commander's skin so much. Mildly rooting for Samara too now as well just because their mechanics and is so unconventional regarding their positions, but despite that has survived.
Anon234 chapter 11 . 11/13
Update update update. I love you mate. The waits killing me. Show your fans some looove.
Dreous44 chapter 11 . 10/30
Great stories. I read all three. Hope you pick this back up sometime in the future.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 10/28
FUCCCK YESS! Our very own HK-47 in the ME universe! Thank you author, keep it up!
thedarkwolf95 chapter 11 . 10/20
I never knew how much I needed mad scientist harry in my life till now
JaKeS91 chapter 11 . 10/18
Great great GREAT storie love it cant wait to read more pleas update soon
Brady420 chapter 3 . 10/18
You should do a story with this harry in either star wars ,marvel or justice league universes it would be epic or even startrek
scorpin17 chapter 11 . 10/14
love it
madsloth chapter 11 . 10/1
Have really enjoyed the series thus far. Thanks for writing them. Can’t wait for next chapter.
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 9/29
Well it's been three months. Should we expect another 9 months before the next chapter is out?
EroSlackerMicha chapter 11 . 9/25
glad to see this.
keep up the good work
Shepard and Harry together I like but I hope he doesn't touch anyone else. He already had a poly relationship with tonks permission. If he were to be with two or three girls it's just more of the same
PappyOldGuy chapter 11 . 9/11
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to have meshed the realities quite well, and I could hardly wait (but I did) to see where it all went. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I have enjoyed it and will check out your stories long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next story and thank you so much for sharing.
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »