Reviews for Madness Effect
znat1 chapter 11 . 8h
By far one of the best fanfiction series I've read. Well written, hardly any grammatical mistakes, and a storyline that keeps you interested. You should definitely check out the author Noodlehamme, I think you'd enjoy his work since it's similar in many ways to yours. Can't wait for the next update!
tropp chapter 11 . 7/24
Nice job
Randomonia21 chapter 11 . 7/21
Oh. My. God.
I just read through the series and my mind was blown. I can't believe that I wasn't able to find this before! This was amazing, spectacular and stunning. I cant possibly tell you how much I love scientist!Harry, it's just such a unique idea. Though in some ways, I feel that he is incredibly tamer than he was in the first two stories. I don't mind it but seems a bit odd.

Thank you and I cannot wait for a new update!
Just had a thought. I think it would be extremely entertaining to see Dr. Potter in the Marvel-Verse.

Love the story keep it up. :D
Yay you're back
dvilleza chapter 11 . 7/10
nice
I'd Love to hear about the novel you're writing, or read some of it! I hope the depression doesn't rear it's ugly head in your novel writing endeavors or your fanfiction writing. This is such a great story, we need it to continue!
iwillnottellasoul chapter 11 . 7/1
I think... that I read this a year or so ago, got tired, and stopped.

This latest try is much easier and better. Last time, I'm almost certain I started at this fic, but none that came before.

Anyway, this is great, and I look forward to more!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 6/29
Brilliant fanfiction like the first 2 of the series.
Keep up the awesome work and thank for sharing your writings.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 6/29
Awesome chapter, keep up the great work.
Santa socks chapter 1 . 6/23
Great story!
TheNTHDoctor chapter 11 . 6/19
That was a brilliant comeback, if i say so myself
Sir Omega chapter 6 . 6/16
In regards to my privious review, FFnet didn't post the number, a initial Quarian population of 10 000 000 000, that's ten billion, in case it doesn't show this time too.
Sir Omega chapter 5 . 6/16
That's nice of Harry to preach about the Geth 'just defending themselves', but giving the Quarians an absolute minimum population of (if all the specie was on just one planet), and even accounting that there were 100.000.000 Quarians who escaped extermination (4 times the present canon number of 25.000.000 Quarians still living), that number wouldn't account even for all the Quarians born in that year. I'm sure a kindergarden-age Quarian was a deadly threat to the Geth Collective.
ash chapter 11 . 6/14