Reviews for Madness Effect
ITC chapter 11 . 5/15
5 years, five long years, no update, not a single one. Get off your ass and write something.

It very entertaining regardless, bit still, ya know?
Dauntes chapter 11 . 4/21
This was actually pretty fun. This one is definitely my favorite of the three. Thanks!
grjcapili2005 chapter 11 . 4/9
Please update I really want to see Harry deal with all of the enemy I also really want to see Harry going to star wars
Marcus De Gabriel chapter 11 . 3/25
I loved this series, it a shame that it seems like the author is done but these amazing stories will always remain. After finishing the series I also think it’s a shame for Harry to have never met Javik, I bet they would have had some AMAZING conversations.
pir84lyf chapter 11 . 3/13
More?
Olympus56 chapter 11 . 2/15
Enjoying the series so far hoping you are well and can get another chapter out sometime.
grjcapili2005 chapter 11 . 2/12
This is amazing I cannot wait when he goes to star trek and other universes
Geek-God of Speed chapter 8 . 1/11
“Project overkill” it’s a Death Star isn’t it?
Dayside chapter 6 . 12/21/2021
I have to say, I loved the previous 2 arcs but Mass Effect is beyond uninteresting.
I miss Nym too.
SouichiroBaeza chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Hey, do you think you'll ever continue this story? This is one of my favorite series, and would love to see an end to it someday
lou2003us chapter 11 . 10/31/2021
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Zadenados chapter 11 . 10/28/2021
I really enjoyed this story so far, I hope it gets picked up again or you let someone finish it for you.
BacktoBachus chapter 11 . 10/21/2021
Just binged the whole madness series. Would love to see more if the muse ever strikes you again. I love all your work.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2021
Great story one of my favorite series
LockNesTom chapter 11 . 9/17/2021
I really hope you come back and finish this one day. This series has always been amazing.
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »