Reviews for Below My Feet
Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 4/26
lovely little story. so them. you've captured their dynamic perfectly. thank you for writing it. now please excuse me while I go read the rest of your stories!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Just found this, Im alittle late to the party. It is so sweet . I loved it
kat6919 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
So sweet. I love it
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This was just so darn cute...and a lot of fun to read!
Illusive Writings chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
*dies of cuteness*
Finally got to read this!
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
So very adorable. :)
whatifellinlovewith chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Gah, Alex, I just spent the entire day in a car, sick to my stomach and leaving my brother, his girlfriend and my sister behind, eight hours away. I'm sunburned and have like twenty pages of homework to do tomorrow so I don't fail the classes I'm working on. And I have like four stories to work on which are literally my only reprieve right now.

Anyway, now that you know my sucky day story, I can get to the point. This was such an amazing surprise to come home to. :) So great, Alex. Like, seriously, forgive my fried brain for not being able to come up with a better, more eloquent review. But just...great. (Gah! Maybe I should get a goodnight sleep before attempting to work on my story again).

(Also, if there were any ice skating inaccuracies, I sure didn't notice. I've only been like five times.) (Because no, not very Canadian plays of enjoys ice hockey.)

Anyway (again) this was really good. Thank you.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Holy sweetness, Batman. This is adorable. LOVED it.
Stella47 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Lovely! Very sweet!
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is so sweet. Made mt day. Your writing is awesome.
LadyAshh chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Love it, makes me wanna find myself a castle and go ice skating, I could use the help, I've never been. This was awesome ! Bless you for writing it :3
tshlw chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Sweet and adorable. Just saw the ep where mentioned the stakes so wonderful to read a story with them. A first date that wasn't a first date seems so them.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Awwwww!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh how lovely!How I love early Seasons fic, and this was just right!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
They stand with their backs against the wall, shoulders brushing. It's tentative, delicate, the tension between them building. It feels like more, like something's changed.

And it did. They had. And there will be dates and more kisses and flails. Mainly mine.
Thanks