Reviews for Live!
PieKnight chapter 8 . 8/22
I really like the idea behind this story. Looking forward to future chapters!
shugokage chapter 8 . 6/28
Interesting scene and chapter!
Khy Dragon chapter 8 . 6/13
Still a good story, keep it up
xbox432 chapter 8 . 4/7
This has been awesome. It's just so nice to find a DannyxRaven fic where Danny isn't all depressed from his friends and family betraying him, Dan managing to kill everyone, or some other horrific event.

And while I'm eagerly awaiting seeing more of their time together, I have to admit that I'm also REALLY eager to see the reactions of all the viewers. Those two are gonna be so embarrassed when they realize that the whole world saw that kiss. And mortified in Danny's case regarding his identity no longer being secret.
need more plz
Greer123 chapter 8 . 3/2
Thank you for the new chapter of this story. I hope that school is going well for you.
BrightRaven -chris210racer chapter 8 . 3/1
Ayyy! So happy this is back!
DP-Observant69 chapter 8 . 3/1
Huh... I was wondering about what happened to this story and was all set to put “Danny Phantom Control Freak Fanfictionto reread this when lo and behold, an update pops up. Excellent story as always although it’s a bit questionable how Raven knew who Danny Phantom was, I mean the guy is from a small town way out in Illinois where news of ghost attacks being a daily occurrence would be most likely be passed of as a hoax for publicity. Or that Danny would go right off the bat and say “I’m Danny Phantom” like he expected that Raven would know who that is, I would have figured he’d introduced himself as a halfa first, explain what that means, then transform and reintroduce himself as Danny Phantom.
KingPlotBunny chapter 8 . 3/1
whoa your back always nice to see a good story crawl its way out of the grave anyway everything is out in the open now Danny's identity and feelings how will this go and will we really get an update tomorrow?
Jonas chapter 8 . 3/1
Glad to see an update and i hope everything goes well with medical school. Good luck in real life and on this fanfiction. Love Danny x Raven pairing.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 8 . 3/1
I completely forgot this existed. Thank you for reminding me. Time for a reread!
Mickey0107 chapter 7 . 2/3
I really love this story. I hope you continue. I’ve read other ones like this but I like this one more than the others. And are Danny and Raven going to get together? I would love that.
Jonas chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Amazing story plot and believable rate of their relationship growing. I really enjoy Danny x Raven fanfiction they seem great for each other. good luck.
The Missing Link chapter 7 . 12/22/2017
Really like how this turned out cant wait for the next update
S4ltyM4y0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Daaaaaaarn it all. This story cut off at the most tantalizing part. I hope you find the time to continue it soon