Reviews for The Parts That Form Us
Pizzicato chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
You made my chest ache :'(
Okay, but really I can't x'S
I mean, the feelings that Bast is holding deep inside himself are too much for me to handle, I just love Bast and now you write this and I feel so joyful but kind of nostalgic at the same time and...
Thank you for writing something as wonderful and beautiful like this, honestly :')
SundayAL chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Wow! I'll admit I haven't read that many KKC fics (mostly 'cause there aren't that much) but this one is by far the best one! It felt so in character! Plus, i love angst :p
Lyra Salvatori chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This one shot is so cool! So well written and both of them are so on point, well done!
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Kvothe who is Kote, but actually isn't.. Thank you for suggesting this story, I really liked it
I always loved the depcition of two different Kvothe's. The silent innkeeper and the youth darting around in the world. It always makes me wonder so much how he ended up like this (and, more importantly, which king he killed). One can only hope it isn't Simm (he is kin of the king and in the heritage line.. or smthing).

And our dear Bast, have to love his wild self. Free and happy, but now bound to a man he cannot save. I really liked it, it brought me back to the books again! Have to reread them to get some clues.. Hope Patrick will keep on writing .

As for the prompts, I am awfull writing stories myself (or remembering the ideas for more than five minutes). If I think off something, I will definetely pm you.!

Ty again, :)
PeregrineTook chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This gives me warm fuzzies and makes my heart ache all at once. It's even better than "Drowning."

My favorite part is "Kvothe ... does not wake screaming. He wakes silently, dark and seething with the weight of the world." I've thought before that Kvothe must get terrible nightmares, but that it would have been dangerous for him to cry out at night when he was living in Tarbean. Anyway, it's beautiful language and it shows a love for, and understanding of, the characters. I hope to see more.

Also, thank you for your comments on "Song of Seven Sorrows." I'm really flattered!
The Ghostly Horse chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Wow. Am I ever glad that I asked for another story on Bast and Kvothe? You wrote this beautifully, your words created the scenes in my mind, and I felt Bast's despair right alongside him. This was heart-wrenching and revealed many more facets of both characters. I've always had a lot of time for Bast, and Kvothe fascinates me, so this temporarily sated my curiosity. Thank you so much.
per mare chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This is lovely. The words and the story flow beautifully, and you've captured Kvothe and Bast's personalities and inner conflicts perfectly. Thank you for writing this!