Reviews for The Seers' Truth: A Broken Beginning COMPLETE
atticus finch chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Punctuation! You need to review the gramatical rules governing commas, question marks, and especially quotation marks. I am too frusterated, trying to figure out what you are trying to say, to continue.
narutojazz19 chapter 44 . 6/12/2011
Crud! Ginny is being tricked by Tom. Edward is pretending to be a gryffindor. Then there is Samara being pulled closer and closer toward draco! Nooo so much evil happening
narutojazz19 chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
Omygosh! Samara is definitely the prophesy child and Harry is pushing her away. She'll end up slytherin soon: great chapters i zlovgeeee your story!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/1/2011
Brilliant story, maybe a bit American, like the uses of the word 'Mom' and 'Fall'

Overall: I'm hooked into the story :)
uptowngirl48 chapter 21 . 4/16/2008
ooh I love it!
Kitrin chapter 55 . 12/9/2006
Ok, I've absolutely loved your story thus far, but I'm starting to get worried that Samara's getting a little Mary-Sueish. It wasn't too bad before but now having her related to Voldemort? I don't know. But I really do like what you have going here and I will definitely continue reading!
Danielle chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I'm not sure what I think of two new students who just happen to be coming to Hogwarts for the first time in their 5th year, but I'm only on chapter 2, so I'm sure I'll love it as I keep reading. It's great so far!
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
It sounds awesome! I can't wait to keep reading it.
RBlack chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
well ya kept me reading past the first chapter thats good lets see whats up next.
R.C.C chapter 50 . 7/28/2005
"A/N: selections of Voldemort’s speeches were adapted from copies of Adolf Hitler’s speeches—obviously, there were drastic changes made, but some of the ideas were a spring board for Voldemort’s speeches" I thought those sounded familiar! I was going to say exactly how much it sounded like Hitler: so charismatic, but so evil. It was easy to see how he convinced his followers. This chapter was amazing. I found myself holding my breath. You've made Voldemort an astounding villain, his speeches driving and frightening. It takes a lot to get me to actually click the button and review. I also know that this story is completed, even though I haven't finished it yet, I just wanted document this reaction of mine, and congratulate you on a powerful chapter.
eeb31 chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I love the twins
eeb31 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Strange sorting.
eeb31 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Are you sure that no one died on the train?

ps. I'm getting you to 10 reviews like you asked in April.
eeb31 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I think I will read this story
Herentas too lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hi! i'm just stopping by to tell you I'll begin to translate ABB in these days. tell you more the next time we meet on Yahoo.

Rose, la Reine Mauvaise