Reviews for You are Beautiful
legano-san chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
wow...that's..wow. please make the next chapter soon, this is good. very good. and angsty. i like it a lot! _
Lizabee chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
more more more. That was so sad. Please make it a happy ending.
havelock chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
jus'very good. continue et traduit le en français s'il te plaît !

H
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
4 parters please..

like the usual.

Make it a long-shot.

(sheesh, i sound like im ordering whisky in the bar. LOL _)

Go my girl.

_

Stace-tace
rambaldi chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Please write on! It's dark, dramatic and painful, but also lovely and romantic, I love this story!
S.J.Elton chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
OH! i forgot, i looked up angst for you and here it is-

an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom

In other words, its all sad, angry kinda depressing stories. Yup you put this in the right category.

hope it helps.
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
SLASH?you 're doing H/P slash? Did i ever mention how much i love you fran? * whee! * _

GOOD! Do me a Draco/Harry one !

p.s

did you get my last mail by the way?

Most of my freinds say they didnt recieve my christmast wishes. *sniff* . Tell me if you recieved your Extra-long chrismast letter, onegai?

_

Ciaao!

Luv,

Tace-tace.

P.s 2.

From now on, stick to angts. Agsnt is your essence. _
Cinderlila chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Very depressing. PLease continue writing so it will all be better.

(God I sound like a 6 year old.)
Abyss chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
THE END? What do u mean The End? AARRRGGHH... Oit Harry! Go quickly and save your precious Ron..!
LupinTonks85 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
MORE PLEASE!
Dia chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
This is awesome! I love this! Puh-lease continue!
Jesus Freak chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Hello! Angst is death, suicide, pain, anguish, depression. Basically dark stuff. So labeling this angst was right.

Anyway, this is rather good. And I love the song "I'm Just A Kid" by Simple Plan! I hope to see more work from you soon!

~Jesus Freak(Sorry, not logged in)

I woke up, it was seven, I waited til eleven, just to figure out that no one would call. I think I've got a lot of friends, but I don't hear from them. What another night all alone, when you're spending every day on your own, and here it goes. (Sorry, just couldn't help but to put that in.)
Jane Fairfax chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
That was... disturbing. I can see where you get this interpretation of the character, I really can, though I'm not sure I imagine Ron as quite so prone to suffering in silence. The problem with this story, in my opinion, is that you don't give any explaination for why people *didn't* notice what was happening to Ron. They would, unless there was a really significant reason for them not to. Nonetheless, there are good bits, such as the way you describe some of the emotions.

Cheers!

~Jane Fairfax
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This is so sad... dammit, this is so bloody sad! I'm crying right now and blast you for that story! Argh... this is beautiful, it really is. When I read the summary, Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" popped into my mind straightaway. This is sad, and although it's a bit too dramatic... it's just a terrific first attempt at Harry Potter and I commend you for it. :-) I don't think you should do a sequel: leave it like that. If you decide to do a sequel, I would love to see everyone's reaction.

Excellent job.

Elluxion
Lai chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Pls. continue this one. I'm not usually into ROn-harry but I think that this has some potential.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »