Reviews for Ranma Star Wars: Return of the Tomboy
guest chapter 1 . 3/8
In the Japanese syllabaries, "Akane" spelled backwards would be "Nekaa", not "Enaka".
guest chapter 1 . 1/8
Luke Skywalker is trans-phobic, isn't he?
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Ranma-chan in a Star Wars slave "bikini" is comparable to Ranma-chan in a Bishoujo Sailor Senshi outfit; they're both feminine fan service turn-ons.
guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Ranma's female form in the "metal bikini" is tastefully unattractive with prominent, if not BIG breasts; the anime version of Ranma ifs also sometimes(?) similarly tasteful.
guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Paladin3030: Actually it's a two-piece dress, though it's almost as skimpy as a bikini!
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Oh hey look who is STILL a coward who sends people insulting messages and immediately blocks them and jumps to defend the worst and"fanfic" on the site.

My challenge still stands you coward. Prove me wrong. Show me what I got wrong in MY stories. But that would require you to engage directly with me like an adult.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This story is EXTREMELY DARK so I stopped reading it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
This is a reply to one of your reviews on someone else's story.

There's a wide gulf between being a "Knight of Akane" or whatever the hell you want to call it and expecting that authors actually show enough creativity and respect for the source material that they can come up with a story that isn't just regurgitating a bunch of tired cliches of character bashing and juvenile wish fulfillment that were already worn out in the 1990s.
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Well its unique, like the pairing between Ranma and Kasumi, which has become my favorite over the years. As for the dark ending, I am avoiding it, I read it, and decided to ignore it.
Y. Honey chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
These last two chapters break the rules of the site and are getting your story reported. Please move them to your profile to avoid further reports.

Thanks.

Y. Honey
Critics United
Whimsical Symphony chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Hello author,

This story violates section one of the FFnet content guidelines as chapter 10 is a non-story posted as an entire chapter.

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries

I suggest you remove the non-story chapter and instead place this information on your profile or on a forum. I guarantee people who read your stories will check your profile if they so feel inclined to know about what you have posted here.

W. Symphony
-Member of Critics United-
Lost in a World of Idiots chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
ANs are not allowed as full chapters on FFN. Either remove the AN chapter, put story content in it or move it to another site.
paladin3030 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
You know you should mark this as complete.

And another thing that cover picture with Ranko in Leia's metal bikini holding a lightsaber looks awsome.

Who did it & where did you find it?