Reviews for My Dearest Felicity
LexiMcGeek chapter 1 . 3/29
tragicly beautiful
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I wasn't expecting these feels :( So sad!
freecleo0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Screw. You. There should have been a warning! I just... I... I... Ugh. Beautifully written
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I knew it! How could you! This was so sad. I loved the beginning but the end killed me.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
So incredibly tragic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Alexoune chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
!
Omggggggg I was waiting for her to like smile at the letter her hunny wrote and all and YOU do thiiiiis?! WTF ihaaaaaaate youuuu I'm legit cryiiiiing !

This was sooooo beautiful, whyyyyyyy?!
Hear take my heart, it ain't even beating anymore... .
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh my God, that was hugely touching and absolutely beautiful! It started so well, I didn't anticipate the ending. Really, amazing one-shot!
Bioluminate chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This is so beautiful. Very well written. I'm typing this through tears because the moment I read the word 'eulogy' I completely broke. Well done.
Sunnylt chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I groaned when I read the first sentence because I thought it would be another OOC sappy love declaration. I just don't really see Oliver talking/writing like that. Yes, I am pretty sure he feels that but he doesn't communicate like that (at least, he hasn't until now). But I am trully hapy I decided to continue reading because I couldn't tear my eyes off from it from the 2nd chapter until the very end. As others already said: it was beautiful. And heart-breaking.
MelinderBball chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
omg i love this soo much...im crying right now
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Holy Shit! You just made cry! Aahhhhhh! I think I hate it and love it...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Wow. That was amazing. It made me cry. How beautiful.
Independent-Fics chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Great... Thanks for that it was beautiful then it was me crying oh my gosh but still it was beautiful.
Why? How can it be?
No, Not a eulogy. I will live in denial and keep believing and imagining that she was smiling and watching him as he read.