Reviews for Shattered Wisps
warylocust99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I loved the story and hope you write more.
HHH1 chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
-I do love me some Roman and Neo stories, and this one sits pretty high on the list of them. There's so much that can be done with them, it's a real shame that they finished him off at the end of Volume 3. Good thing we've got fanfics to help fill the gaps, and this one does quite a good job at filling their origins.

-First off, I'm quite partial to any stories that portray Roman and Neo as a family. It's personal headcanon, of course, but I've always seen their relationship as something like that. The way this story portrays is rather adorable, in my humble opinion, and it really emphasizes that despite the fact that they are completely and utterly shameless criminals, they're still a loving family all the same. Of course, that does make Roman's unfortunate passing even more of a bitter pill to swallow, but oh well. Maybe we can see how Neo reacts to that. Won't be pretty, most likely.

-Now, in regards to each of them as their own characters, it seems to me that Roman is, ultimately, being strong-armed into working for Cinder, and his planning on bailing as soon as possible really does show that he doesn't want to work for her. Of course, he's still got the charm and charisma that comes with being Roman Torchwick, but that gets further enhanced in my eyes by his relation with Neo, which adds a bit more to his likable character traits.

-As for Neo, she's a rather interesting character to be working with, given the little we know of her in canon. On the one hand, she's a very loving daughter, yet on the other, it's pretty obvious that she's rather unhinged. In other words, an adorable little psychopath. That's both cute and terrifying at the same time. Lovely.

-Well, that's my thoughts so far on this particular story. See you at the next update.
-HHH1
SilverstormXD chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
The picture with neo texting Roman after the fight with ruby...right in the feels
Ikol Ichigorath chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
Oh yeah baby, we are back in style!

I absolutely adore your Neo, she is the perfect mix of insanity and cuteness. The slightly major hint-drops towards some Baked Alaska coming up later. That's gonna be fun.

Roman is brilliant and Perry is a wonderfully fleshed out individual.

Cinder now... Cinder is sadistic, vile, evil and despised by myself. Well done writing her because that is all in universe.

Good to see that the only changes to your style are improvements.

I eagerly await your next update, catch you later Eramis8!
jonjames427 chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
not to be insultive but you could have pulled the neo lesbian card with a bit more grace and tact. as well as not making the intended conclusion so obvious.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
I really love this so far! Keep up the great work!
clamzilla chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Really enjoying the exploration of Roman as a real person. A little bit of the sectioning in Roman's first confrontation with Bellona, and I think the motives behind Roman's gamble could have been fleshed out a bit more (why in the world did he think it would be a good idea to do this?). Overall I love this perspective and I hope to see more soon!
LittleManY2K chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Gonna update or what? This is the story I've been looking for for the past 3, maybe 4 hours!
EB chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
This story is so great, you can't just stop here, you gotta keep going!
SilverstormXD chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Holy wow been quite some time since I saw this but fuck yeah UPDATES
MelodicPort chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I find this neo and roman relationship cute and good job love the story
Henta1Rampag3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This was just wonderful. I love Torchwick origin stories, I love stories that explain how he and Neo are so close, and unf this just hit the spot. Wonderful.
Sillva chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I wasn't sure what I was going to get when I started reading this but. I am rather happy with what I found. The writing itself seems fine, I don't recall spotting and errors. The story is interesting since it gives some context for Roman's actions. He is still a criminal but it's hard to hate the guy.

Over all I like it and wouldn't mind seeing more of it.
SilverstormXD chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Wait are you the author that I sent the idea sheet for Roman if yes are you gonna do the level up semblance thing we talked about if not cool someone finally thought of giving Roman an ability yay I'm now watching you even closer I like neo and Roman fics