Reviews for A Very Veggie Christmas
softdreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like it :D

good work
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
*Snicker* Yay I love your fanfics. Hehe.
wraithgirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aw! Kaiwaii Christmas tale!
haha chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
good job! that's one of few fics that actually made me laugh out loud pic'ing vegeta standing in the mall...haha...
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
lol, very funny and cute.
Neo chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hi, I really love this one, it s a shame it didn t get more reviews so far...Even the summary is brilliant
Candyland chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Veggie. Sometimes he just gets so screwed it's not even funny.
Rija chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
OOO! You are such a great author! IT's amazing. I loved this story! Keep up the great work! Ja ne!
Thanos6 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Heh. Very funny. "From what Yamcha said, the gold rings acted as a charm to ward off unwanted attention. Vegeta had a feeling that such powers would come in handy right about now." LOL.
Sasha-marie-d chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
ha ha ha that was great!
Sherri chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Love Bulma and Vegeta fics. This was very sweet and hilarious. Especially little Trunks. Got his mothers mouth and father's personality. HA!
Lauren5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This was cute. Just the fanfic to help me recuperate from reading a very gory, depressing dark fic. I am glad I read this one its more in the holiday season then the negative fanfic I just read. I loved this keep writing. You should have mad it longer. Anyway great job bye for now.
jacob chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Aww... Veggie got into the holiday spirit, give your kids to some one else and make love to your hot wife... very nice little Vegeta-centric piece, enjoyed the way Gohan was given baby-sitting duty.