Reviews for Twice Upon A Dream
abandonedsoz chapter 41 . 9/2/2019
This. Is. Amazing. Everything - from the characters to the plot to the dreams - was so wonderfully on point. I love it.
Jennifer Weed chapter 41 . 12/28/2018
This was absolutely wonderful! I laughed, I cried, and I read this whole epic in one day because I couldn't put it down. I loved what you did for Regina and Robin. They so deserved that!
rosa lunae chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
Am I going to have to watch Emma die 7 times? How has Killian not picked up on THAT pattern?
Guest chapter 41 . 12/8/2015
Great ending. Fun read. Thanks for taking us on another "page-turning" adventure. Love love love all your CS stories.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
Woohoo! Regina's pregnant! I hope it's for real and not just in the dreamscape!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Yeah! Finn and Meriel-so glad they made and appearance and we got to see everyone meet them. Love that it was so easy for everyone to accept and love them right away. They all needed this family/playful moment after all of the excitement in the dreamscape. Lovely.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/3/2015
When did the miscarriage happen? After these dreams?
Also, love that you have cast Emma and Killian as Bella and Edward in this scenario-I liked that Regina was the wolf to go up with them to meet the Voltori. Fun dive into another fandom.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/3/2015
I love these two together. It is so easy to ship Captain Swan.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
What?!
Killian had to watch Liam die again? Emma was right-that was beyond cruel!
And bringing Loki back-ahhhhh!
Only a few more chapters, but once again, s**t has hit the fan!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
This was awful. I was crying. It would have been bad enough with Killian and Emma, but you had to have Henry there too! He must have even so scared, and even in the dreamscape, to know you are going to die-how terrible! Must have been awful for Emma to knowing that she was going to die, and have to watch her two true loves die with her, and nothing she could do. I need them to switch into another dream!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Wow-Malificent was able to relay a message through the dreamscape.
And Henry and Robin saying they'd never done anything terrible-awesome. The broccoli bit was pretty funny too.
I think Regina needed this-she needed a laugh.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
I liked this Regina-Zelena heart-to-heart. Zelena was very in character with her comebacks and snark. I liked how Regina ended up focusing on hope. It also made me sad because I can totally feel for Regina in not being able to have a child. Sometimes the desire to be a mom and carry a child can consume your thoughts and desires, and Regina has to also carry the knowledge that she took this away from herself. I am hopeful that in the show they can reverse the effects, like they were able to do for Snow.
I bet this was the hardest of the 7 sins for Regina to face so far.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
I like how being with Emma woke Killian up-with how much they love each other, that seems like an appropriate way to remember. You really are able to capture their love for one another-you writing is so rich and descriptive-it is easy to picture the actors in these scenarios.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Loved how David charmed the librarian. Liked how Snow took it in stride and wasn't jealous of his flirting. Glad they were able to rescue Henry.
princesseslikepirates chapter 41 . 12/1/2015
Wonderful ending! Everyone made it home safely (the Hood baby included) and got back to their happy endings.