Reviews for Sail With Me
JB.Campbell chapter 14 . 7/6
I want more
RainbowMaze chapter 14 . 7/2
There were a small few spelling and grammer errors, but, besides that, this story is really good. I admit that I've always been hesitant to read DF!Luffy, but I'm glad I decided to read it.

I just loved all of the changes you've made, especially with Gin and Johnny and Yosaku added to the crew. It's a nice addition!

But I'm also glad that things didn't change much in Luffy's overall backstory. I also love Ace's over-protective nature in this!

I do wonder, though, how you're going to deal with Sabaody and whether the Straw Hats will be seperated and, if that does happen, how you'll change Amazon Lily. If you do plan to seperate them, would you make it to the Island of Men with Boa Hancock being a man instead of a woman in this story? It'll certainly be interesting to see Ace's reaction to Boa's love over Luffy.

I do hate the thought that it'll be a long while until the next chapter may come out, especially since they aren't very long (but they're not too short either). It's been three years since you've started the story and you only have fourteen chapters. I can understand the long updated time between chapters, though. You have other stories to focus on plus anything else that may be going on in your life and sometimes you may not be in a writing mood.

I'm definitely be looking forward to the next chapter!
AyameKitsune chapter 14 . 7/1
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
tracy chapter 7 . 6/27
Here's an interesting piece of trivia about "wounds on the back are a swordsman's shame." That Mihawk calls Admirable. The honour Zoro is protecting by saying that is Mihawk's. Not his own. It's part of the samurai way of life. A swordsman who attacks while his foe has his back turned is a coward and without honour. So Zoro turning to face his death at Mihawk's sword is an act of honour on Zoro's part for the foe who defeated him. That Mihawk would retain his honour. This is probably one of the reasons why Mihawk spared him.

This honour between swordsmen is not what the scarless appearance of Whitebeard's back at the end of the war at Marineford. That case it WAS referring to a man so courageous he never fled from his enemies.

Never fleeing, courage or stupidity? Knowing when to make a tactical retreat and having the courage to sheathe your sword once you have drawn it is also a very important trait to have. Knowing your limits and weaknesses, lets you know what you need to work on to improve. If you retreat, you can try again. If you stay you may die and if you die you can't do anything anymore. The important distinction, is that you don't give up without trying, and if at first you don't succeed, try and try again. But know when to retreat.

I am enjoying this. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the update! I am so happy that you don't abandon this story!
Starelight chapter 14 . 6/23
It may have been a while but it was still a great story! As a fan I will wait as long as it takes for you to update! Good job
eminadaisuki chapter 14 . 6/25
That's Sabo, what's he doing there?
Thanks for the update!
HolleyS chapter 14 . 6/24
I loved this chapter! I like how your characterization of Luffy isn't a carbon copy of cannon, but allows for the gender and fruit differences.
p.s. I've been following since 2015, and no matter how late, I love each update!
PureChaos27 chapter 14 . 6/24
No Saboooooooo! Come baaaaaaaaaaaack!
EndlessChains chapter 14 . 6/24
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the visit to Logue Town. It was amusing to read each point of view as they went their own way doing what they needed to do. Quite the interesting difference if Nami were to go with Zoro to get swords as the Shop Keep didn't know how to handle her. The execution platform scene was different with Gin taking care of Alvida before she could cause trouble and then Luffy taking care of Buggy quite easily. It would seem Luffy might know who Dragon is when confronted by Smoker, but it is hard to say as she might just be telling him to not harm him too much. Now their adventure to the Grand Line will begin soon. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Caraline Fisher chapter 14 . 6/24
Was that Sabo she saw! And my goodness Ace is such a cute big brother!
jlemire chapter 14 . 6/23
Thank you for the amazing new chapter. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
Lostnights chapter 14 . 6/23
Thank you so much for updating! I absolutely love this story! It’s one of my absolute favourites! Thank you again!
JimmyHall24 chapter 14 . 6/23