Reviews for The Stray Passenger
MiaElle chapter 45 . 7/11
I loved this story from beginning until the last word! Very well written and very entertaining. Can’t wait for the next one. Mia x
MiaElle chapter 1 . 7/9
Ohhhh my god! This was so good and so tasteful. I’m kinda late to the party (finding your story I mean) but I binge-read the first 30 chapters non stop! I know what my summer’s going to look like...thanks again for this wonderful writing and I love it that you have two more stories that I can read! Love your work.
SpringBorn chapter 45 . 6/25
Loved every minute of it. Very well detailed. Can't wait to start reading the New Resident!
this is really good...thanks
dvali chapter 45 . 2/25
This story is epic. I loved every chapter. It is really rare to read so well consructed story. You have a great skill and hige thanks to your beta too.

It was a pleasure. I was hooked from the start. Carrie is great character, with interesting traits and storyline.

I would like to read more about character development, considering that this story only covers three weeks it is difficult to write that character will change. But action was wonderfully done.

Well now I will start the sequel.

I have one week left out of work so Hopefully I will be able to catch up with the last book.
dvali chapter 2 . 2/19
This story is great. I know it's only the second chapter but I am sure the rest will be interesting too.

Carrie seems interesting and I hope that this statement will be proved in next chapters.

Your writing skill is incredible and I am delighted that this story is pretty long and there is others too. It will take some time to catch up but it will be worthwhile I guess.
Longlostx11 chapter 45 . 1/26
I've searched for a good story like this for so long! Carrie is a brilliant character! The first one I've read who hasn't annoyed the life out of me at some point.
You really do have a talent for writing, you kept me hooked and engaged throughout the whole thing. I haven't been able to stop. On to the next one! :D
BlueCatBird chapter 45 . 1/16
I just finished your story after binge reading it for days while I was hold up in my room from being really sick. You have an amazing way of writing, it gave me a much needed distraction. I loved this story so much so that I want to reread it. You have such a talent for writing, and I hope to read more from you. Thank you for writing this, I loved it and honestly it's one of the best walking dead stories I've ever read. Much love ️
streunekatze chapter 45 . 7/28/2017
I just found this story about a week ago and read the whole thing in one go. This might be my favourite TWD story so far. I really like Carrie and her story and I think you got the characters all portrait very well.
I' on to the sequel now. Yay for more 3
Nala Syrena chapter 45 . 7/19/2017
Carl gave Carrie some good advice, and I love the intro to the next story. This entire story has been fun to read, and a chance to step into a realistic interpretation of the Walking Dead universe while waiting for the premiere.
Nala Syrena chapter 44 . 7/19/2017
Glad they took care of the other group so they weren't followed back
Nala Syrena chapter 43 . 7/19/2017
I like how you showed the strong relationship between Carl and Daryl, and how supportive he is.
Nala Syrena chapter 42 . 7/19/2017
Another great sex scene-you can feel the passion and chemistry between them
Nala Syrena chapter 41 . 7/19/2017
It's funny how they keep getting interrupted
Nala Syrena chapter 40 . 7/18/2017
Carrie's gratitude was sweet. It also reinforces how different Rick's group was, going back for her when she hadn't had that kind of care from past groups.