Reviews for And Why the Hell Not
Alehhandro chapter 1 . 11/17
I don't know if i ever said this but this snippet brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face!

wow!

Now i want a sit-com style story detailing a "passive" kind of Earth Bet where with Eden's death Zion went full "snuggie comfort lifestyle" and all the shards now compell people to be extra useful and nice to each other.
all because Eden was the only one who supplied the aggression drive
zmanjz chapter 1 . 10/6
It really is amazing to think of how powerful and efficient the undersiders' powers could be when used for things other than crime.
zigmas chapter 1 . 9/1
The only weird thing is that it seems like they haven't met like in canon, which is a bit of a downside.
It'd be a better story, if this was an AU that ignored Zion and actually managed to off the Endies (for example, by making Eidolon man up and rein them in somehow, preferably by getting laid, of all things).
As in, Skitter happens, Leviathan almost happens (the funniest option would be for Eidy to "find the button" right in the middle of that fight, making Levi suddenly stop and retreat BEFORE offing too many people, at least the good ones).
So then Skitter does get somewhat friendly with Undies, but the plot mellows down afterwards, slowly going into just a slice-of-life stuff.
And then THIS FIC happens, yeah.
That would've been awesome, lol.
Spartacat10 chapter 1 . 5/23
A nice quick fic. I admit I'm not quite sure what Brian's job, unless there's a severe need for radiation canceler's in this version of North America, but it's a creative use of his power. And the other undersiders and their jobs make intuitive sense. My favorite's probably Alec, seeing him being something of a good person is heartening given his life.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 5/16
The first time I read this, I had shoddy internet and couldn't leave a review. Afterwards, I couldn't find it again. BUT LOOK NOW! I'VE FOUND YOU!
This is such a fantastic "What if?" group of scenarios, because they're just so plausible! It could happen if only they'd just thought of it and hadn't gotten snared by Coil! (that and if the "Passengers" didn't create an almost overwhelming urge to battle other Parahumans)
Awesome
erik chapter 1 . 3/2
A great nice au.
SHOCKWAVE132 chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
I'd love a sequel to this that shows various heroes and villains using their powers for regular jobs.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
I really like this. Wonderfully done.
TrashKan chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
In canon I can only really see Taylor pulling this off as the others have almost insurmountable obstacles before they can get this far. Nice thinking on Brian and Alec’s jobs though.
KiroZen chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Veeeeery nice.
Not much else to say about it beyond me wanting to see it expanded on, but that's not going to happen.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Interesting plans, I’d probably like to see how they get around the PRT and such
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
Very nice little fic. Too bad those shards always seek conflict...
Daughter of Ether chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
This was fun. I like people like Strider who make their money like humans instead of going all mortal combat.

~Ja na
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
As much fun as this is, reality ensues. I don't think other folks working these kind of jobs will take kindly to people who can do it with superpowers. They'll cry about unfair competition. There will be lawsuits, intimidation, outright writing of laws to stop them from doing this.

Just like what happens in real life anyone comes up with something new that works better really.