Reviews for And Why the Hell Not
Zoanzon chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
*Slow Clap*
JadeKaiser chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Nice AU. You would have to have the shards not trying to inspire conflict, and it would help if the endbringers weren't around, but that is well within the realms of AU. My SOD is still strong here. Heck, you MIGHT even be able to get away with just having all of it as butterflies of Scion quietly having offed himself not long after arriving on Earth or something.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Excellent work, nice premise! If only their shards' mind-fuckery didn't make this impossible.
RadgarEleding chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Ha, I could see something like this happening with Lisa's influence if the shards hadn't intentionally fostered conflict. This was fun :)
redcake11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Strangely enough this is a very good story
DarkEmress chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Alec is the only one not connected to them whatsoever. Oh well, it was good and light hearted, new and something that I was looking for for a long time.

More power to you ack!
Sorrow chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Like! While Taylor, Rachel and Lisa are obvious, Brian and Alec where complet3ely new to me. Good job!
Mysterious Miss chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh god that's so cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Haha, this was so funny to read. Thanks!
TripOfDeath chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
That's a pretty good story you've got here. But Taylor could probably make significantly more cash selling black widow venom to refine into anti-venom and that's not even getting into the fact that she can actually harvest spider silk.
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I liked this very much.
blokrokker chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
That was nice, we need more not-depressing Wormfics.
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Then Mannequin learns how they're all starting to help people and gain money out of it and decides to target them...man they really need the S9 110% dead
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was a sweet idea, pity that in Canon the shards influence would pretty much screw anyone who tried such things... worm would have been far less dark then...
Good work
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Heh. Not sure what else to say.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »