Reviews for And Why the Hell Not
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This is awesome, though I think it would be better to explain in an A/N whether or not the Endbringers exist, as I think this is pretty good with the background setting of the world not about to collapse behind them.
I am wondering if others will make a Worm story based around the powers not being parasites and more towards X-Men style powers(without the shitty mutations that are simply next to useless like fly eyes. After all, every power in Worm even the weakest of powers is still useful in some way.). That would allow for a more down to earth based background(though space could be optional by that point or not) instead of a dooms day-esque feel to it.
Though plots to rule the world are, of a matter of course, perfectly acceptable.
DarthDoodle427 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Nice story! I have to say, I just couldn't see Regents power being used for profit, seeing as he mostly used it to make people trip or drop things in cannon, but it's cool how you managed to make everyone's power work in a good way, good luck trying to think of a way Imp's power can be used for profit though.
NeverTooOld chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Very cool. If you intend to write more along this line there is plenty of conflict available to choose from: Lisa is a high level thinker and there are plenty of people on both sides of the law who would love to conscript her to work for them, Coil and Tagg are two who spring to mind right away. Rachel and Alec both have criminal charges hanging over there heads. And both Aisha and Taylor are high level capes in their fields and most clinal organizations have no problem with bringing the hammer down on rogues to force them to "join, or else". You know groups like ABB, E88 and the PRT.

I would love to see a couple of minor attempts at coercion that escalate until the PRT steps in and pushes them over the edge into full out villainy, and then go public by proving that the PRT actually forced a group of peaceful and productive citizens into a life of crime. Maybe even keeping their original businesses running on the side, just add insult to injury.
Publicola chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Dang it. I was going to complain that you started yet another story, and how much I hoped you would continue and finish the other amazing stories you'd already started. Then I read this, and now all I can think of is how much I'd enjoy reading even more chapters about these characters doing good with their powers. So basically, I don't think I have a preference at this point as to what you should work on. Keep up the great work!
Shodei chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Very nice. I was wondering what the hell you would have Alec doing for a legit job. You delivered awesomely, and that last line was all Alec.

Other than the shards not being happy with the lack of conflict it works out for everyone. And look at all those butterflys. Cannon is well and truly off the rails.
JNX691 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was probably the coolest worm fic I've ever read, awesome job man.
Really Thanks
JNX
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Good story
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
awesome
SwordofallCreation chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Uhh wow. Makes total sense, just wondering about Coil in the background.

That said, how would other capes make money through their powers legally?
Muishiki chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
d'aaaaaaw.

One problem. The final scene with Alex supposes he has the ability to feel empathy. I find that a stretch! :)
E.A.V chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Next chapter: Brockton Bay Chamber of Commerce Meeting, member mixer, maybe? That would be awesome! Your story has such great ideas. I hope you gain inspiration to make a full story out of it! I absolutely loved it!
Ghest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I would say this is genius, but coming from you its to be expected

YOU are the genius, Ack1308
B.B. Rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
VERY nice.

The Taylor & Rachel variations are par for the course, at this point, but the paths for Brian, Alec and Lisa are ones I haven't come across before. Inventive, reasonable, and commendable...

Have you been talking with Mr. Zoat, over on Spacebattles? This seems right in line for his Orange Lantern SI to recommend.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Heartwarming and funny idea. Well done!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5