Reviews for Tea Leaves
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
E! I loved it! So interesting and clever! EXCELLENT WRITING!
Riana chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Sweet Mother of God. I never would have thought of it in a 100 years, but it works. It works well. More people need to read this!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I can see you really like AU's...can't blame you sometimes:)

"Gardening supplies were not, by and large, evil." - a very absurd, and amusing statement.

"Many were dangerous and alarming, but then, Muggle pruning shears weren't exactly the most reassuring-looking object in the world, now were they?" - How very true, I used to sell those bloody things after all...

I like your take on Tom's mother. Calling Hagrid's father Hagrid is a bit disconcerting to read though. It seems a bit odd for her to truly consider dropping in on someone she didn't even get along with before just because they share a common experience.

I enjoyed the whole conversation between Mary and Tavish - it built up a mutual respect that made the idea plausible. I loved the offhand marriage suggestion. The romance in this story was very sweet and very realistic which is personally how I like it. I'll look forward to the step brothers series. If you could email me of it whenever it gets written, I'd be obliged. Cheers:)
273747 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Very original story :)

I really like it! :)

Honestly your story is very good and original.