Reviews for Losing Control
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh this is amazing! Such genial idea! Please please please write more!
Lyre13ravensong chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I love this story, so much detail! I need more! Please tell me you're going to continue with the story!?
HJSDGCE chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Even though this story is pretty much dead, I still followed it. Why? Because it's good. It is a good story. And while I'm hoping you would try at it again, I'm also aware the possibility that you won't. Though, I'm still holding onto that hope.

Please continue the story. It's easily one of the best AoT stories on site and it's only two chapter. It's hard finding good stories, considering over 3/4 of all stories is horrible or at least, just bad.

I hope you do continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
This. Is so fucking stupid.
jcmat43 chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
I would love to see a continuation of this gripping story! Great writing.
DaKaiserPotato chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
I've never really been so completely gripped by a story as much as this. Hope you update it soon.
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
This is a really interesting idea for a story; the initial change seems so small but this really is a good way to show much can be drastically altered by this.
I hope you continue this someday.
Generalmoose2nd chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I normally try and stay away from Attack on Titan fanfiction but your other works haven't let me down and neither has this one. This doesn't looked like it will be updated any time soon but if it is I'll be looking forward to it.

Also is this a love triangle with Eren, Mikasa and Annie? I just hope Jean doesn't get with Mikasa. I always hate it when that happens.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Wow that's actually rather interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Woah. That was incredibly interesting.
Shade169 chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Great Wall Sina... I loved this chapter and I can't wait for what else you have planned for this story. Good luck with everything and here's to quality writing!
kacoo chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
quite a good concept im looking forward to see where you go with it
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Huh...i like it...not so much the torture but the idea 9.5 / 10.
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Me gusta 9 / 10
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Oh god...that was. I've seen some of the Saw movies, watched Burn Notice (it had almost 3 entire episode dedicated to the protagonist getting tortured) and read some Naruto fics with some torture scenes...but that still got to me. So, good job I guess?
I'm just glad that Annie won't suffer anything permenant physically and that Eren can get in there and show them that turning your enemy into your friend is still the best way to get rid of them.