Reviews for Nothing Left to Say
Thatsillyprofiler chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
please say something happens to irvine like snce he is in a bird like zoid he crashes.

please add more chappters
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
very nicely done! keep it up!
Caseadra Dragonheart chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Sweet! I can't believe I missed this. Great writing style, good plot, it all works! I love irvine x Van but there seems to be zip around, and what there is is all pretty angsty. Why can't there be some light, fun ones? I'm working on an Irvine x Van series at the moment, parts of it should be up soon. Anyway, that was cool, write more!
Deity of Sorrow chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
You gotta get the next chapter up soon, this is getting good.

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS THAT GO "NYEAH"!

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

~* And a Time for every Time under Heaven *~
Luine chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
That was really great. I can't wait to rad the next part!
Nikki Cisqo chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
love your story!
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Keep going, Ok, I stop now. I'll check everyday for an update, catch ya later.

Thedemon Rain
Mistress Blaed chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
oh no! irvine! ::sniff::

please continue this soon, i can't wait for the next chapter, it is a very promising fic! it's going on my favorites list!
Wind Dasher chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
That was good. Update soon please! This is getting so good, I can't wait until the next chapter!

Wind Dasher
AncientZodian666 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
i reviewed the other story earlier and it is under pg-13 and its number 95 or 96
AncientZodian666 chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
that was really good and i wrote a couple of my own and it has 5 or 6 chapters and i want your opinion on them and be honest.. its called THE BATTLE AND HOTEL (SEX) hope you like it its about van and ravens secret brother zane...
SaZ-2 chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Very cool and nicely writen. I really liked it a lot. I wish you'd continue.

SaZ~

PS: I'm sorry but I have to say this. To Emiko 'the Demon Tamer' If you can handle the idea of Irvine being gay...THAN DON'T READ A FIC THAT TELLS YOU IN THE SUMMARY THAT IRVINE IS GONNA BE GAY! It's common sense, But it's obvious that you lack that! And also, faggot is a very hurtful name to call someone And I advise you not to call anyone that 'cause one day you're gonna say it to the wrong person and you're gonna get your ass kicked.

Now I bid you good day.
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Helloooooooooo... ! GUESSSS WHOOOOOOO! FAGMOOOOOOOO! ! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? O, AND LEAVE MY THUMB ALONE !
Colonel Karl L Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Emiko the Demon Tamer- Yeah, you're smart, dude. pppppp Now go play in traffic, you're bothering me.
Bigblubberingbaby chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU BAD! IRVINE IS NOT A FUCKIN FAGGOT. YOU'RE THE FAGOT HERE!