Reviews for A Daydream Detour
Elena Zanettini chapter 14 . 6/12
please please update and continue this story, I think it's great and the best Hermione/twins I have ever read!
FREMIONEISSHIPED chapter 15 . 6/12
I NEED MORE! sequel plz?
FREMIONEISSHIPED chapter 1 . 6/12
more more more!
FREMIONEISSHIPED chapter 10 . 6/7
good job bringing some gay into this! also is harry going to love Draco?
TheOneAndOnlyFred chapter 3 . 6/4
you are such a wonderfull writer and you can bring out the characters likes and dislikes perfectly. no wonder you have so many faves. I will be checking in every now-and-again to tell you about the story
best wishes and intentions,
*Kaylynn H. aka FredrickGideionWeasley.
GalwayGirl2 chapter 15 . 5/29
Well done! I was never one to go seeking out stories with Hermione paired with either of the twins but I am quite the weakling when it comes to triads. But you have something going here, dear author, because I am just consumed! Nice work and I eagerly await the next chapters, if this story hasn't been abandoned.
X-P0utchy chapter 1 . 5/3
Just finish devouring this story. Even if I'm french and not fully capable of understanding every inch of humour you're sharing with us, I do love your writting and how you made me love the idea of this triad. The twins are a way better match for Hermione.
Are you gonna post again or are you done with this story ? Anyway, there's a mail alert now. I'll wait for you and read all your other stories in my waiting.
NymphadoraQuinn chapter 15 . 4/28
This is in every way my favorite fan fic. I love the concept of hermione in a triad with Fred and George and it's beautifully written. I hope it gets updated again one day! ️
lyssablue2012 chapter 1 . 4/21
no idea if you still read your reviews or still write but this story is awesome and I would love to see an update.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 15 . 4/11
que rayos escondieron dentro? por fis asi sea que no avances mucho la historia pero al menos dejame saber! po favor?
tsuki-shiroi chapter 3 . 4/10
NO me gusta esta Ginny! quien se cree que es para revisar el correo de su amiga? para leer las cartas de Krum sin permiso de hermione? para hechizarla sólo por que quiere saber el chisme? y no es capaz de respetar la privacidad de su amiga, e incluso la manipula para que le de informacion? y luego disfrazarlo con que esta preocupada por ella, por su salud? es un a chismosa entrometida y manipuladora, eso es lo que es!
skyeryder01 chapter 15 . 4/7
Really loving this story! I do hope you continue it.
Kellydramionefan chapter 15 . 4/3
will you be continuing this?
I am truly hopeful that you finish this story. It is amazing.
Michaela chapter 15 . 1/26