Reviews for The Scars No Longer Hidden
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love the imagery of this piece. It's just beautiful to see unfold. I like that they weren't quick to bed, well, to have sex. I like that they know their limits and are comfortable expressing them to one another. Sigh. I wish this had happened.
susan1770 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Wow, what tenderness and intimacy. To be able to hold, touch and kiss each other without going all the way is quite an accomplishment. I love the differences between their backs described - scarred as opposed to soft and supple. Walt laying his head on Vic's chest so he could listen to her heartbeat and wanting to guard it as fiercely as he could, just about did me in.
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Great!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I totally agree with the reviewers who have so far commented on the intimacy of this scene. It seems to me that both Walt and Vic need this, a moment of quiet healing and tenderness to wipe away all the pain and hardship they've experienced both together and individually over the past years.

Vic's got her scars too, although they are not as visible as Walt's. I loved the way you almost hinted at that in the 'morning' section of this, with Walt mirroring Vic's actions of kissing the scars on his back. There's a subtle give and take with their relationship, and we can see them starting to build on that in the most basic sense.

The alternating perspectives worked really well here, transitioning naturally and seamlessly between each character's thoughts in an almost dreamlike way. At first I thought it seemed like that because I was half-asleep the first time I read this but then I had some coffee and still felt the same. Haha!

Thanks for dropping by to share this story with us, it's always fantastic to see a new author trying their hand at Walt/Vic. Can never get enough fic for these two, so I hope you've got some more ideas percolating. :D
waltxvic chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I love cuddle fic! A night of just holding each other seems more intimate than sex in this story. I like to think Vic has learned patience from Walt and it shows in this story.
steubec chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love the tenderness of this scene and their knowledge that they didn't have to rush things but that they would have many more opportunities to be intimate with one another.