Reviews for Silver Lace
Nisika14 chapter 16 . 6/11/2004
I thought this was really good so did my sister.I hope you keep writing.

P.S. We mainly liked the last tells of ledgend and thats what some of the things we like I said hope you keep writing.
WhiteLinen chapter 16 . 3/7/2004
Unbelievable. I'm still totally amazed with your writing. Keep writing,
WhiteLinen chapter 15 . 3/7/2004
I'm so confused... Did Hermione die because of the curse? ... Please explain, or review on one of my other stories! Otherwise, holy cow that is incredible! I really don't know how you do it. Keep writing,
WhiteLinen chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
Exciting... Honestly, you kinda scare me... Where do you come UP with this stuff? Don't get me wrong, it's amazing, but I don't know how you manage to put words together like that... It's like... I'm in a metaphorical mood, sorry... It's like when snow falls, and the snowflakes are moving so quickly, yet so so slowly. Everything folds together so well. That's the impression I get when I read your stories... Incredible... Keep writing,
Dreaming One chapter 16 . 3/28/2003
That was beautiful! Very eloquent. Your style made the story seem more like an extremely long poem. So metaphorical! I rarely stumble upon fanfic writers with your style and ability.

Thankyou for posting!

~May
Ikiko1 chapter 16 . 11/27/2002
I started crying towards the end. It was so sad, I must say. But, I truly loved this story. It's almost a perfect love story in my vision, it's so reality-bined. It's truly beautiful. I thank you.
Lady Iris chapter 16 . 1/5/2002
*sigh* this story was so sad at the beginning. you are so good. i think i might just cry at what happened. nice ending. loved the ending. just wonderful. lovely, just lovely. *sigh*
Mystic's Dream chapter 16 . 7/21/2001
Wow! Even though I'm not much of a Draco/Hermione shipper I really did enjoy reading this fic and I liked the way you ended it!
jade chapter 16 . 7/18/2001
the very best fic i have had the honor to read. a very simple poetic peice, full of life shadowed by the saddnesss of one. the end, was unlike the dream, but they both had something in comen, the two would always be together. the entrace of how you presented the dream, re-occuring and a little more told in each dream. a fantastic fic that one will never forget. plot was one of the best i have seen in a long time. when i first read this story, i thought it would end how the dream had occured, but the surprise and the end was yet another tail of how one finds true love. the combination of all that had happend, really made a poetic fic, and a very sad one at that. ! loved it!
Abbacus chapter 16 . 7/11/2001
Oh, I wish I knew who the people at the end were! Or, perhaps, they were not special in any other respect than the fact they simply looked like Draco and Hermione. Too many things to ponder, I suppose. I wish Draco and Hermione could have had more scenes together, instead of their depressed thinking and dreaming, but it was a good way to show their thoughts. In some places it was a tad confusing as to who was speaking or what they were speaking of, but in the end, all made sense. The idea of the rosebush was beautiful, the title is still confusing me slightly, but I suppose it could represent the plant. Your writing was very descriptive, very depressing, and slightly haunting in an almost good sort of way, if that makes any sense. I felt sorry for poor Harry when he was about to propose to Hermione, and he saw her ring... twas a nice touch. I understood that Ron and Harry couldn't see how in love she was with him... men always are that way. However, I liked the way Ginny understoof Hermione's feelings, and how she was mentioned in the end as the one who had them buried side by side. I also thought it was creative of you to obscure their names, to where the tale of the two lovers and their friends seemed almost as if it were a fairytale, if not for the two graves and the plant. It was tragic, yes, in a Romeo-and-Juliet sort of way, but somehow not as sad. It seemed that it was meant to be, and no matter how much Draco ignored the fact, you cannot fight destiny.
Queen of the Roses chapter 16 . 7/4/2001
Good story! But it was very sad and touching.
plumblossomberg chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Please tell me that the next chapters will be a lot longer?
plumblossomberg chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Uhm, okay now.
Auror5 not signed in chapter 16 . 5/20/2001
That was really sad! And I'm not a Draco or D/H fan.
golden tears chapter 16 . 5/18/2001
what happened to the sequel you wrote?