Reviews for Conversations Around a Campfire
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Another clever convo!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
*snort* That was awesome. Makes me want to watch the Mummy again, just to see their lovely banter. I've always adored Rick and Evie, but I could never find any truly good fics about them. THANK YOU for making my day! :)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hee, very cute! I like that it ran up to one of the most memorable pieces of dialogue in the film; "It's just a book. No harm ever came from reading a book." It's like a little backstory to that scene lol.
Ethos chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*whistles* NICE bit of work there! It was amazing how you told a whole story using only dialoge. Furthermore, you get serious kudoes for keeping all the characters true to the movies. I'll be looking to see what else you've got on hand.
lizzie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Well,is was sweet, the holding-hair-stuff was very funny. :)

and this sentence was soo gorgeous - "I'm serious. I don't think it was worth the lives of those diggers, either. It was beastly of Dr. Chamberlin to order them to open the compartment when he knew perfectly well they might get hurt. I don't subscribe to the theory that the so-called natives' lives are less valuable than mine because my skin happened to turn out somewhat paler than my mother's."

thanx for your sweet story.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
:) another awesome job
MaidM chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
another amazing branch into your series. I love how even though you never say whos speaking, you always know, because they sound just like the real
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Also cute! I just wanted to note that in one of my other reviews, I said "Keep on reading!"

I mean "writing." Makes more sense, right? Maybe you can think of it as a note to myself to keep reading these stories!
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Very nice.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Hehehe. So that's why she took the book. Hmmmm. I think O'Connell's a bad influence...:) Very nice.
Marcher chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
:) Aah, he finally managed to get his tongue around 'obstreperous' Quite cute!

Again, nice little snipet of the lost scenes.
Kylie chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Eve! I love your stories! Please keep them coming! You have a good grasp on the characters, it makes them delightful to read.
Jester Fraser chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Lol, very good! I should hope to see more! Yep yep! I like it! I like it!
Natters chapter 1 . 12/19/2002