Reviews for My name is Isabella- or should I say Isaac Garcia Shapiro
Ace Access chapter 11 . 9/20
ah yes, Izzy being Izzy at the end... god i love this story

so when can we expect another update? in 5 years perhaps?
I've already read this 3 times :/ It's just way too amazin
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 11 . 1/30/2018
So I've just caught up, and this fic's pretty engaging despite how terribly Isabella lies :P (Phineas and Baljeet are too trusting.)
...Are her lies gonna catch up with her? That could carry the plot for a while, seeing that downward spiral. Kinda impressive she's managed to keep up the act while sharing a room with Phineas so far, too.

Also I can't help but wonder what'd happen if there's a formal dance or something, where the boys are expected to bring a plus one. Might be fun to see?
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 10 . 1/30/2018
Of course Ferb would notice :P And not call her out on it, because he almost certainly realises she'd have her own reasons.
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 9 . 1/30/2018
She's really not good at coming up with convincing lies on the fly is she. (I mean, "he asked me to look after it" would be far less suspicious.)
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 7 . 1/28/2018
[I mean have you seen him? Who wants strong, sharp jawlines? Not me!]
Again with the "doth protest too much".

And of course Isabella WOULD know how to box, and be ultra-talented at it. After all, she's not the leader of her Fireside Girls troop for nothing.

[Wow, it feels bad to punch such a hot guy… well, I've seen better, so.]
Gotta admit, this line made me laugh.

[I mean I don't want to crush his ribs, it would be mean of me.]
Implying that she totally could if she wanted. :P
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 5 . 1/24/2018
Phineas's crack about being "manly", heh :P Guess he's humouring "Isaac".

[but seriously, what's wrong with boys? Do they seriously still think it's manly to be tough all the time?]
*restrains self from rambling about toxic masculinity*

The whole "girlfriend" thing's gonna backfire on her, I can tell.
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 4 . 1/24/2018
Isabella, talking about how ~manly~ you are does the opposite of convincing peeps you're a guy. One of those "doth protest too much" things.

...That comparison to Irving, welp.
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Ah, the good ol' Polly Oliver plot. :P
rollschuh2282 chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
i will just copy my mother review, because there is no different about the Storys quality: please update this Story again, it is a amazing Story and I wait every day for a Update.
it's amazing.
i hope this Story isn't dead
rollschuh2282 chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
Update please
lucass01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
thanks for the update... can you please update when two worlds collide...that one is my favorite
rollschuh2282 chapter 10 . 9/8/2017
new chapter please?
i would hate if the story is dead
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Are you gonna write another chapter?
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Is she over 15? If so it can be argued that she's old enough that she doesn't need to go to an orphanage. Legally guardians are required to provide for their wards until they're 17. If she can manage a part time job along with school and her friends parents are willing to let her live with them she shouldn't have to go to the orphanage, but I see why you have it as is. This wouldn't be as good a story ( I hope ) otherwise.