Reviews for Broken Angel
Great chapter
101axel chapter 61 . 7/25
Just finshed ch 61 and it was good while it lasted but I think at this point things have gotten to fair off take and to confuse for me to continue reading this.

Thank you for the good read up to this point. But good bye.
Knol The Keeper chapter 97 . 7/23
Things are starting to ramp up to the climax! Thanks, and I would like you to know that out of every fanfiction I have ever read (and I have read all of the highest rated naruto fanfics) this is my favorite!
tired of living chapter 97 . 7/21
finally I've caught up with this fic
thelonelyshade chapter 47 . 7/20
it is brilliant so far however hashirama is slightly ooc
naruto chapter 97 . 7/20
great chapter keep it up and hopefully the air will be fixed. thanks
Kidagirl8 chapter 97 . 7/19
I am slightly confused are there two Hashirama and Madara or is she controlling them and using them as spies against their will?
setokayba2n chapter 97 . 7/19
The final battle... Does that mean that Broken Angel is going to end?
LightningmasterRyu chapter 97 . 7/19
well shit just went pear-shaped.
Im-Bored-and-Gay chapter 1 . 7/19
Tch, maan... I was looking for some sweet fics about Naruto, not his female counterpart...

Why not use "Naruko", which is his female forms name, it's right above Naruto in selections?
ShadowCub chapter 97 . 7/19
Zombies! Oh hell.
Yugito? I'd leave her ass in her village.

Why do I get the feeling that the few days they spend in kumo is going to be the days that attacks like this happen?

I love this story but I also hate it because every time you update I really have to go back and read everything its so enjoyable.
Aaron Leach chapter 97 . 7/19
Awesome chapter.
Tsukoblue chapter 97 . 7/19
This was a great chapter and well worth the wait

Looking forward to chapter 98
TobyFreshCut chapter 96 . 7/17
Oh shit, things are about to get real! (Well, realer. Things were already real. Now it’s about to be more so.)
Harvest Adminastrator chapter 65 . 7/17
I've been rereading this story again and I have to wonder, did you forget about Fawkes? He hasn't appeared since around the time Riley grew her first tail or been referenced since before Dumbledore died.
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »