Reviews for Broken Angel
plz write more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
interesting :)
Mango chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
I think you should remove Hermione from the pairing... I don't think she's a good partner for Narumi. She's such a strict person just like how everyone in high position from Konoha acts with her. She will just annoy Narumi.. she's smart for sure but she's too boring for Narumi. I do like her with Luna and Daphne because they are interesting people (not much canon development for Daphne but she's usually depicted as an ice queen, wears a mask, and is neutral and tolerating the annoying bigoted pure bloods. Luna is just adorably awkward cute weird!) I don't really want her with Fleur, well it depends on what personality you will give her. Don't put too much girls in her harem, it's just done so many times, and usually is just all about physical attraction. Narumi should have partners who she actually likes as a person. Please think about it... Some girls just don't work with her.. Especially present time shinobi girls from Konoha. They are sadly really weak... better if you pair her with foreign but strong kunoichi if you add some to her harem. Strong women who aren't wimps or whiny girls( likehermione*coughcough*yeahhh as you can tell.. I don't like Hermione that much.. She's be a good friend to Narumi but not a lover realy... (Lovers with emotional connection)
darkplayer35 chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Great story. I like the mix of HP and Naruto though be careful to make sure the ideas are well blended together. Some crossover stories have the various ideas very roughly mixed together and get very confusing to read. It definitely has a ton of potential and I look forward to seeing how it develops further. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
candinaru25 chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Ha! This is going to backfire on all of them. And I hope that her sister gets what is coming to her soon
Epyon111 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
It's a great story and I like it you've done a great job with it though I want to know if the elemental nations are a hidden continent that only witches and wizards know about or there is no other continents and only the elemental nations
redcake11 chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Great so far! :D
jmspikey chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Well I like how the stories going so keep it up plus it's a Yuri harem a relatively rare combo ( as far as I know)
approximationOfhumanity chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
I'm not familiar with Naruto, but I found the summary interesting and excluding the futa part I really like the pairing -Daphne and Fleur anyway, Hermione tends to screw multi pairings as authors tend to focus on her and ignore the others.

So far I've been able to follow and I like what I've read.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Great story so far! It's great that you made Narumi an (Uchiwa)
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Updated
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Well I think this is an awesome story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
2,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159