Reviews for Broken Angel
ShadeslayerX chapter 56 . 5/17/2023
Elfen Lied... not bad. Kaede (Lucy) is not the best to bring in, but at least Mariko has her dad and doesn't die for the perpetuation of that asshat Kakuzawa's schemes. Not to mention Kurama's assistant doesn't become Kakuzawa's rape/torture buddy like in tue anime and manga. Bando we can live without.
fautodd23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2023
vete a la mierda si no hay naruto ni harry no pongas esta mieda
Shinobi Gatana chapter 53 . 3/4/2023
Okay... the sisters reunification was kind of awesome. Also, forgot to mention this earlier... While I tend to like cannon parings... THANK YOU FOR NOT PUTTING HERMIONE WITH RON WEASLEY! Ron has his positive moments, but he was so verbally abusive to her. Not cool. Anyway, back to your regular scheduled awesome story.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 52 . 3/4/2023
Don't really read many gender bending fics, Yuri, or yaoi stories either, Not part of that community so I don't feel that same connection to the characters. Also, while I do like some f/f pairings, m/m not so much. (But, a succubus, and any female in Lost Girl tv show win me every time). I do really like Haruka, and Michiru from Sailor Moon as a couple too. The only m/m couple that I can maybe get behind is Stamets and Culber in Star Trek Discovery, don't really do harem stories anymore m or f, but... this one is great. Also... NaruHina! I'm game. I am so down for some NaruHina. PS. A female Gaara is sooooo weird. Not bad... but definitely weird. LOL. I honestly tend to gravitate more to cannon parings, if not cannon stories. Anyway, I have had 30 minutes of sleep over the last 3 days, so please excuse me if this review is rambling. :D LOL.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 31 . 2/26/2023
you know... making the Omake chapters canon to your story would be even funnier. :D
Shinobi Gatana chapter 16 . 2/19/2023
Favorite part of this chapter: Kurama vs. Riley. Bwahahahaha.
mangekyo chapter 89 . 1/31/2023
would be cool if they found one of riley's kids in the magical world and he or she ended up using riley's feather as a wand core. Think about it, a personal connection to a highly magical being so it should match and better yet, the resulting wand would always come back to the child since the feathers do that
asdasd chapter 37 . 1/29/2023
Not really a fan of this angel of carnage alias but anyway, the reasoning for why an angel and why carnage were really good writing.
Visual Bliss chapter 102 . 11/6/2022
That is so unsatisfying I can't help hut feel annoyed
LunaShadowWolf chapter 108 . 10/19/2022
this has been one of the best fanfics of this type that i have come across in a good while it was fantastic and i look forward to devouring my way through the sequel as well :)
LunaShadowWolf chapter 63 . 10/17/2022
interesting fanfic i came across this and one of your other fics on archive of our own website and devoured my way through both fics but seen that they hadnt been updated in awhile but then noticed in one of the authors notes on the fics that you primairily posted here and not there so glad to see these fics still being worked on overall :)
asdasd chapter 106 . 10/5/2022
I had my complaints but if this wasn't good, I wouldn't have read over 900 000 words of it
asdasd chapter 101 . 10/5/2022
again stupid. if she was going to use the universal push shinra tense, why not start with it? she wasted time destroyng the portals manually and then she destroyed everything else with on jutsu she should have opened with
asdasd chapter 100 . 10/5/2022
I was so sure it was salazar, but it was herpo. Didn't see that coming
asdasd chapter 99 . 10/5/2022
I think the stupidest mistake of riley's many mistakes was not to connect zetsu to the gravemind. But hgey, that would make the plot too easy...
2,438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »