Reviews for Broken Angel
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 31 . 3/30/2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA heHaHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT was BETTER THAN DA LAST ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHeheheHAAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 29 . 3/29/2021
Aaaaaand now she did a Kamui by fucking accident. The moon?! FUCK IT! We don't need a moon!*Moon disuhpeeahs*"Greetings Granddaughter. Lets talk."
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 27 . 3/29/2021
Da world might as well off itself. God has left the building. His parting words were"I'm too old for this shit...". All hail Riley da GOAT! May her enemies go fuck themselves bloody! And pray they die quickly after.
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 14 . 3/26/2021
HEHHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! heHaHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ch14 was fucking AWESOME Bruh! Do it again! XD
Archangel Xireon Chaos God chapter 8 . 3/25/2021
Karma truly was a bitch. All hail Sir Dickwand! XD
Raleon chapter 38 . 3/17/2021
I loved Kurama’s reaction to that revelation.
darth Queidus chapter 19 . 2/15/2021
Just to let you know, you forgot the t in laughter right at the end of the chapter. Keep up the editing.
4fundaore chapter 14 . 2/7/2021
Thanks
Krystian Garlicki chapter 14 . 1/30/2021
it's a masterpiece. Brilliant!
TheOmniat chapter 4 . 1/30/2021
"Oh look ... a woman who doesnt know any better."

MR. POPO, AAAAAAAAAAAH
GODKINGASH chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Lesbian fic ?! Tf
teedoopz chapter 108 . 12/31/2020
you could put it on webnovel
Rhyn3 chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
so the ENC is both "off the coast of china" and only reachable via "hidden path in Japan" and is also "hidden by magic like Avalon," which is on the reverse side of the world. which is it? Is it in the East China Sea, is it on The Reverse Side Of The World, or is it a pocket dimension linked to Japan?
Also, just thought of this, is lycanthropy related at all to the various Otsutsuki-moon shenanigans (i.e. the Tensei no Me, Gedo Mazo, high concentration of Tenseigan users, whatever-special-property-that-turned-Tsukuyomi-into-the-Mugen-Tsukuyomi)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
if you're reading this it's too late. Lesbian fic
Heero05 chapter 48 . 11/6/2020
I’m currently rereading this amazing story and I think I’m enjoying it even more the second time around.
2,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »