Reviews for Another Realm II: Terminus
It's midnight, why am I crying
Just finished the first
Nice fic
Hz chapter 35 . 3/15
Very good now on to 3
OVOCam chapter 34 . 3/12
Beautiful ending. Trena as a parent. Dear Lord. Lmao but this was one of my favorite chapters of the 2 stories I've read so far. I know things are going to get super crazy for everybody so this was a nice way to close out an emotional draining story. Let's see what Another Realm III: Ronin brings.
OVOCam chapter 30 . 3/12
Gotta do my late review here. I knew it was coming but it still hurts lol. I loved Cieran and Nyn together. It's crazy how much she changed from the first story. Losing her uncle and being under pressure from the Hegemony played a huge part in her change but still. Ugh I was so anxious reading this chapter man and when Cieran said, tell Nyn I'm going to miss her and not a fan of what she's become. Jeez.
I hope Cieran and Nyn meet again some point in your series. I still have what 7 stories to go? They've gotta link up again and maybe just maybe they rekindle it. Although I doubt it. Anyway I haven't felt this level of anxiety since that chapter when Aethyta was trying to figure out if he really was telling the truth of his origins. Anywho back to reading and I'll be starting Another Realm III: Ronin today.
TheRedMezek chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
The picture of batarian society you paint in these stories is very interesting. You've probably dealt with this in a future chapter or story, but I wonder if the batarians outside of the Hegemony, like those in the Blue Suns, still stick to the caste system in the same way?
Ah Puch chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
This is amazing I love the way the characters interact with each other I love the OC's they feel like real people and not shells I love the SI it's rare to find a good SI most are terrible Gary Stu's and what I really love is the romance it's amazing I get excited every time their together it's a blast to read and this is coming from someone who finds Mass Effect boring
ForgottenPrince chapter 35 . 8/26/2017
Love it, off to read the next one.

I knew something like the exile was gonna happen, just more alone the lines of her dying or some such.

But this is soooooo much better.

Best regards,
Prince.
AngelForm chapter 34 . 7/10/2017
A reasonable continuation to the story.
Can’t say I enjoyed romantic drama shifting from side plot to primary focus.

Slightly annoying note: The treaty of Farixen does not limit the Turians in any way. They can build whatever they please as they are the benchmark that others are compared to.
Not to say that the Hierarchy isn’t being hamstrung but the treaty isn’t one of the tools used.
twentyitalians chapter 30 . 5/31/2017
Well I thought it would come to this some chapters ago and I think you handled it rather well. Excited to see what the future chapters and stories of AR bring! Although, since I haven't read ahead, I don't see how the True Sons did this. Could it have been Korm? Possibly, as the assassins did infiltrate the hotel via the sewers, but I also think it was SIU so that Nynsi would be snapped back into the Hegemonic fold, and right into Balak's waiting arms. So neat and tidy in a patriarchal, caste-based society.
twentyitalians chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
Balak...what a piece of work.

Hopefully Shepard ties him to the back of the Normandy and goes to FTL.
twentyitalians chapter 10 . 5/30/2017
Another good chapter, would have liked to see you pay more attention to capitalizing "Scales" each time it was used. But hey, it's your literary work and I'm just reading it.
twentyitalians chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
Good chapter. Where are you getting information from to describe the planets? The Codex as a base, I would think, but then just going full imagination for the rest of the description?
twentyitalians chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
While i appreciate the series, and know that it has a lot written already, your continued sexing up of the Asari is really cringeworthy. the codex even says thag the human perception of Asari promiscuity is incorrect. yet, here gain, it's a refernce to an idiom about sexual favors. like damn dude, we get that you like Asari. other than that continued drawback and the multitude typos, this is still a good read.