Reviews for The Tainted Fellowship
Bonny chapter 14 . 2/21/2019
Please update!
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 5 . 11/8/2018
THIS! THIS IS WHY I SAY FUCK YOU TO THE CHANTRY!
Scarease chapter 7 . 10/12/2018
Now that is Chantry Lady i get behind .
Scarease chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Naruto Universe Lots Idea but sadly not mind write turn into story so if wish partner up and tell you have in mind and 190 something Ocs that i have come up with.
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
Awesome story
Hope it continues
Stacy chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
Hey y'all! Great story and I love the characters especially August and Gwyneth... they both look good together, but will this be continued?
TxRanger chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
Very good twist to the story. I am curious to see where you go with Loghain. His plot in the game always seemed a little muddled to me. Looking forward to more.
Judy chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Love this story. Thank you for the update.
lupusadaquilonem chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
Brilliant as always! I love the character interactions you manage to capture so flawlessly, and it was nice to see some fleshing out on Lelianas backstory.

For a moment there, I was afraid that you had abandoned this story. Thankfully you proved me wrong, something I must say I'm quite pleased about, since this story has so much potential.

I do hope you update soon! Until then I shall wait with baited breath!
BusyMonkey chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
Great an update! Hey, might I point out that in some instances you've committed some typing errors like the Orlesian sometimes has double 's' on it, Flemeth's name was misspelled too and I've seen a few sentences that doesn't start with capital letters. Hmm August really is observant to his surrounding and to the people he surrounds himself with, a great trait for a leader. I did notice that with Loghain sending August a letter, it seems that he still haven't discussed his suspicions in his letter about Howe's forged evidences eh. Good chapter!
Scarease chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
Good chapter keep it up.
goddragonking chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
So now we're on to Ostagar. Boy, what a crazy adventure that was. I wonder how things will go for our Warden and company here? Guess we'll see, won't we?

overall, great work, awesome work. *nods* Keep it up!
goddragonking chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
BusyMonkey chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
Hey, nice chapter once again! I like your take on how they recruited the mages and all. It seems that August's ragtag team is slowly expanding and with that also adding the different origins in the story. Great chapter and I hope you could update soon!