Reviews for What Would They Say
68KCV chapter 1 . 8/31
446BDNV64CHMH61HX2473Y94FU CU! DEATH TO CRITICS!
Dinah-forsyte chapter 1 . 7/18
Woooow! Just found this story! Super amazing!
Please update this story soon
lululuan chapter 40 . 5/19
So aren‘t you gonna Continue? Cause it‘s too good...
EvilRegalOutlaw chapter 40 . 4/30
Oh gosh... I hope they’ll fix things up with Roland in the next chapterAlso will Regina fail the grand opening?! Omg NOoo... hope you give us more of the sweet and hot stuff before it all goes to hell x)
ForeverOutlawQueen1 chapter 40 . 3/12
super excited can wait for you to update
Andrea Nike chapter 1 . 2/10
This story is AMAZING! I can't wait to read more!
EvilRegalOutlaw chapter 5 . 2/8
LOOOOOL
EvilRegalOutlaw chapter 4 . 2/7
Omg I DO hope this someone is Robin, I can’t wait to meet him! But you’re probably misleading my poor shipper heart, aren’t you? I need a break from cora&leo&all the crap:(
hevelinchris chapter 40 . 2/5
God! O finally got to read this chapter and I've to say that I didn't expect this reaction from Roland. I'm as shocked as Regina and I can't wait to the next chapter so I can learn what's the matter.
DarkSiren49 chapter 39 . 2/4
As you have been told, MA content is not permitted on this site.

The M rating is " Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language.

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA."

As suggested to you, you could tone down your work and keep the uncensored version on another site that allows MA content such as Ao3, or AdultFanfiction. Despite belief, you can still have your "lemon" as long as it is either implied or a short non-descriptive moment between the two characters. However, any details of penetration or pleasuring of certain body parts is considered Fiction MA and thus not allowed.

Or you can opt to risk it with the admins. But, I remind you now that not only is your story at risk of being deleted, your account could be suspended, or deleted, for violating any of their rules.

DarkSiren49
-Critics United
Dana chapter 40 . 2/1
Oh God I've missed this fic so much, I'm so glad that you're back with it! I was surprised to say at least when Roland said that to Robin about his and Regina's relationship, but I guess he's just scared that Aunt Regina will not be so fun anymore, but actually replace Marian's place idk. Anyhow I'm already anxious for the next chapter, and curious to read through Sidney's doing. Xx
unremembered-sunsets chapter 40 . 2/3
Awwww, thank you so much for the update. What a great chapter. I loved the talk between Regina and Henry. I’m curious about Roland’s reason, I’m sure it’s a logically for a 5 year old. Robin should have asked him and maybe he could’ve reassured Roland right away. I can’t wait for the next part. Lovely work.
Great chapter! I love that Henry was ok with robin and Regina!
QueenLili123 chapter 40 . 1/31
OMG please update! Love this story so much!