Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume II
It is fantastic.i only read the books part, and it looks on an update soon.
Bambi2900 chapter 52 . 7/5
Hurrah! This is every bit as fantastic as Vol. I, I'm absolutely loving it! Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but it's just so difficult to resist just oressing that 'next' button, lol! I love how you've covered everything in the first two books without just rehashing it but truly putting a different slant on the whole stories; brilliant! I can't wait to read Minerva's take on PoA!
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 52 . 7/3
It's been a while since I reviewed this story- sorry about that, I have been reading! These past couple chapters were truly masterpieces- you wove everything together so wonderfully. Do you have plans to continue with PoA? I'm extremely excited for all of the emotions that having Remus at Hogwarts again will bring up for Minerva as well as Sirius being on the run. Will PoA be part of this volume or will you be starting a new one? Looking forward to more of your writing

ED
Professor Herby chapter 52 . 7/2
Yup, there we go. This just made me cry :') happy tears though! All because of your writing! ;)
I want this to become a movie...McGonagall's story 3
When will you update next?
zedille chapter 52 . 6/20
I've had quite a few chapters to catch up on, and I really enjoyed them - you really captured all the ranges of emotion that Minerva and the rest of the staff experienced through the end of the crisis. Well done! I'm glad to see things all wrapped up tidily now, but I hope we'll get to see a little more of Lockhart getting his comeuppance? :D
keeptheotherone chapter 52 . 6/19
You nailed Dumbledore's eccentricity with his lines about Fawkes being missing. Colin and Hermione waking up in the Hospital Wing were hilariously in character. And ... Hagrid!

Please tell me you didn't just forget to mark this complete and there's another chapter?
Another fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Makes my day when I see you have uploaded another chapter.
I really loved these two chapters! You're really getting Minerva's character. I can't wait for the start of Book 3!
Eva chapter 52 . 6/16
Well just make me sob at two in the morning why don't cha. Why is everything better from Minvera's perspective? When this is finished I want to print it out as a book. If that's okay wit you. I must admit that I had to check and see if they really had a feast at 1am though! I had forgotten that part. Thank you for writing this.
cat chapter 52 . 6/16
I was so excited to see the update. I've been checking every day this week! Dumbledore is the awesomest, isn't he? Cancelling exams and throwing a pajama party. I sometimes wonder what sources he has who update him about Voldemort. Does he employ a Voldemort-stalker or something? 50 Galleons a week and weekends off for espionage services? Aww, McGonagall. I don't think she cries much, but her students must be one of the few exceptions. Please update soon! It's something I always anticipate so much.
banzi chapter 52 . 6/18
Loved it. Wonderful chapter.
Amanda Pall chapter 52 . 6/17
Wonderful! I love the ending scene as it gave us a little more of the midnight feast scene.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 52 . 6/17
Bravo for keeping Minerva in character here. Crying for Ginny Weasley. She really was a mother to all her students!
hatty porrer chapter 52 . 6/17
What a fantastic chapter! I literally teared up a few times while reading this! The way you wrote it really helped to show how everyone was impacted, just seeing how guilty Minerva felt for example... Really great chapter, hope you have a good weekend!
Swooping Evil chapter 52 . 6/17
Brilliant! I love it! You were right when you said it was going to be a very long chapter :) I suppose now it's going to be the Prisoner of Azkaban :)