Reviews for One Winter Day
SilentGreenThief chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved it!

Also, how does it feel to be the first person/people to write a puzzleshipping lemon?

I checked, you guys are the first.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Amazing story! *squeals like a total fangirl*
Saskie chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Smexy _
herRhi-chan chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Ho. Ly. Ra.

I loooovvveeee! myaaaa Second Yami/Yuugi fic I've read, totally AMAZINGGG! ;D
Coolaloo chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
lolz thats nice but umm...in this story it says for the pairing its yamixmarik O_o shouldn't it be yamixyugi?
NoaFuuma chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
lemon lemon! (does haooy dance) yay! lemony memony! lemonade! lemon grape (think) uhm... lemon juice! lemonyness! ja ne! loved this story!
NoaFuuma chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
(looks with eyes full of happy tears.)(watches up with an evil smirk revieling) lemon? lemon! see ya! wonna read the lemon so badly!
NoaFuuma chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
aw i hope she/he's owkay? love this story altough... c u ! wonna read the next chappie!
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
can't say otherwise! i love this! i don't know why it took me so long to actually start reading this! oh god! i'm so freakin' stupid! mh... i want chocolate...c u!
CherryBombChaos26 chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
I loved the whole thing. It was sad in a cute and romantic way and it was cute in a very sad and romantic way and it was romantic in a cute and said way. if that made any sense at all. but i absolutely loved it. YOU WIN!
Daikaio chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Aw, so cute _
Daikaio chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Angsty fluff. Me like _
Daikaio chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Aw, fluffy chapter. _ Poor Yuugi-chan...
Daikaio chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hehe, this is gonna be good _
DaakuKitsune chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
- Me likes! That was sweet and cute and fluffy! *-* And so much lemony goodness! Awesomeness job! You rock! :3