Reviews for Mourning Light
BubblyShell22 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
I really did enjoy this story. It was very well done, and the ending was just beautiful with how things worked out. I'm glad Mikey has come to terms with April'd death and is now ready to move on. Nicely done. You are truly a fantastic writer, and I'll be reading more of your stories.

BubblyShell22 chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
That was awesome. I'm glad Yukio left and that Rei decided to stay with the Hamato clan. And I'm glad that Splinter gave Mike and Rei his blessing. Those two make a good match. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Wow. So now the truth has come out. I knew Yukio was in the Foot. And Rei's father killed himself? Not good at all. I have a feeling the Turtles won't let Yukio die no matter how much of a jerk he's been. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Whoa. Go Raph! You tell Yukio who's boss. But now the Foot are there, and they want to take Yukio and Rei. I really hope the Turtles can help them out of this mess, though I wouldn't care what happened to Yukio. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Oooh, busted! I knew it was only a matter of time before Yukio found them together. That's not good at all. I like the bond between Mikey and Rei though as I've told you before. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
Wow. Yeah, those two are playing with fire. They better hope Yukio doesn't catch them at it, or there's going to be hell to pay. I liked their banter though and their teasing. Rei really has brought out the best in Mikey, which is a good thing. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Awesome chapter. I like how Rei and Mikey recite Shakespeare together. That's so sweet. And I'm glad Raph is protective of Mikey and has told him that he really cares. Mike needs to know his family loves him and wants him to get better. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Oh man, that had to be hard for Mike to leave and find April dead. I think it's wrong how the Turtles treated him though. He didn't know anything would happen if he left. I can understand his guilt though. But now that he's talked about it to Rei, maybe things will be better. He shouldn't blame himself for that because she could've died even if he HAD been there. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Whoa. So, someone sabotaged their gas tank. They definitely are dealing with someone lethal who's trying to make sure they don't escape. Yukio better start talking.

Oooh, and Rei and Mikey kissed. That was so sweet. I swear, those two are meant for each other. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
I really think this has to do with Yukio more than it has to do with his father. I think it's a different organization than the Foot and that they want Yukio for something. Too bad he won't talk about it. Nicely done on this chapter. The sooner they leave, the better.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Awesome job on this chapter. I'm glad Raph's there for Mike even if Mike doesn't want to talk about what happened. I can see him having feelings for Rei though because she's been such a confidant to him. I really like where this is going. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Whoa. Not good. I have a feeling their father owed a debt to the Foot and that's why he's sent his children to live with the Turtles. And I think Yukio does know something and won't tell because he's too stubborn to do so. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Wow. I can see why Rei would want to help Mikey, but sometimes people just don't want help and want to be left alone. Yes, something has happened to change Mikey, but Rei needs to let him talk about it himself when he's ready instead of trying to force it out of him like that. There are a lot of things that change us in different ways as we get older. We realize that life isn't sunshine and rainbows and that bad things do happen. That's what's happened to Mikey, and I can understand why he may feel so depressed. But he should still talk about it to somebody instead of bottling it up. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Wow. Awesome chapter. I like Raph's girlfriend. It makes sense that he'd find someone like that. And now part of the mystery of why Mikey feels the way he does has partially been solved. But he shouldn't be doing drugs to rid himself of it. Most of the time, drugs and alcohol don't fix the problem but only keep it at bay. That's the way I look at it. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Wow. Awesome chapter. I really like Rei a lot, but I'm not fond of Yukio at all. He seems too overprotective of his sister at times. If my siblings started acting like that around me, I'd get rid of them fast. I have a feeling Rei and Mikey are going to get along really well though. Good job on this.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »