Reviews for An Agent Down the Street
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
I loved it, you did a great job on it
Alice C00per chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
There really aren’t enough stories about Stacy and Perry. This is really good. :)
CattyBlack chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
ooooow me encantan estos dos!
Perryissocool chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Can you make another story set in this univers. Stacy shoud be an agent in training! Omg! Could you see her as an agent?!:)
ZealousChristian24 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Well done! The relationship between these two is criminally underrated and I wish we had gotten more episodes to see them interact.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I can actually see this as a future episode if Dan and Swampy decide to rerun Phineas and Ferb! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
It's nice to see a Perry and Stacy fic. This is very well written too, so good job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I liked it. Haha of course Perry would go overboard there at the end.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This is absolutely lovely. So adorable to see some bromance between Stacy and Perry. It's a very nice story, thank you for posting. :)
Cat Fishy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
It always did bother me that Perry and Stacey didn't interact more. You'd think that would be a thing, since she knows his secret and all. How much does Perry get paid, anyways? OWCA must be paying the agents; we've seen him spend money before. I wonder how many times he thwarted Doof to earn enough to buy all of that for her.
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This is so awesome! Great job!
bilaterus chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I did use Perry and Stacy in my fic, but it's nice to see a proper one-shot showcasing their relationship. You're right that there isn't any already, and it's a shame.

Stacy did quite well in distracting the boys, though it seems to me that one day she could let her guard down and spill the secret at a critical time. That would be an interesting part of a larger story, I think.

We still have the OWCA Files episode to go, which should hopefully tie up a lot of these loose ends lying around and almost certainly have some Perry and Stacy involved. Until then, take care.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I admit, I really enjoyed this idea. I like the fact you took advantage of Stacy knowing the truth about Perry to use for a story. Very nice work.
Storminormin chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Wonderfully done! There should definitely be more Perry and Stacy interaction. I think they would be pretty good friends
JJ24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Wow this is a really nice story. You captured the characters well and gave the story a really good ending.

GOD BLESS